Pre-Game Talk: Panthers @ Sabres Jan 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
@hfialkov: Panthers D Dylan Olsen will probably rejoin team in New Jersey. #FlaPanthers

Olsen back vs NJ. We will have too many d-men that day.

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden

The guy that out performed (like that would be hard) Markstrom in the WC last year and was insane and pretty much stole the gold to sweden with his 0.956 SVS and 1.15 GAA. Actually a guy i would love to see here, but i guess Sabres will go with him as the starter next year (if Miller hits the market).

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
The guy that out performed (like that would be hard) Markstrom in the WC last year and was insane and pretty much stole the gold to sweden with his 0.956 SVS and 1.15 GAA. Actually a guy i would love to see here, but i guess Sabres will go with him as the starter next year (if Miller hits the market).

Oh. I see. Well I'll have you know that he's now facing the juggernaut that is the Florida Panthers so he'd better be on his game. :sarcasm:

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I don't really think it matters who this team faces atm. Doesn't even need to be a name on the back of the jersey. I'm sure shutting down the panthers will just add to an already stellar WC resume for the kid.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I might be wrong but i think he played when we faced em early in the season.

and i had to check and i was right i played in their 3-1 win vs us and saved 44 out of 45 shots.
http://panthers.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/icetracker?id=2013020152

He did. I watched the game. :laugh: I'd just like to see this team get to a point where we aren't worried about a backup goaltender on a terrible team. It's not a knock on Enroth's abilities.

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
He did. I watched the game. :laugh: I'd just like to see this team get to a point where we aren't worried about a backup goaltender on a terrible team. It's not a knock on Enroth's abilities.

It wont happen until we get a solid goalscorer. Didnt the bleacher report said something like that we just scored on like 7% of all SoG.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
It wont happen until we get a solid goalscorer. Didnt the bleacher report said something like that we just scored on like 7% of all SoG.

Yeah. They are better than they were earlier in the season but man are they void of offense. I keep waiting for more than one line to really click but it just isn't happening.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
There is a thread on the main board that shows them as the only team to not reach 100 goals this year.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
There is a thread on the main board that shows them as the only team to not reach 100 goals this year.

Not with ten thousand men can Barkov,Boyes and Bergenheim do this.

Funny thread though. At least they share our pain. Should be a physical game.

Last edited:

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Enroth played in the only other meeting between the two teams down here in Florida back in October for his first win of the season. The Sabres are going for their sixth win in a row at home and they're 6-2-2 in their last ten vs. the Panthers games. I know they have some guys out of the lineup, but I think it's going be a lot tougher of a game than most would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad