Recalled/Assigned: Panthers recall d-men McCoshen & Weegar from Springfield

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
did you guys forget who our coach is? rowe says press box for them. he hasn't seen enough of kindl and wants to further evaluate him.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Now, will any of them actually play, and over who?

Kindl and?
McCoshen is the easy one.....Kindl. Weegar is a puck moving dman who can run the PP, so you may see him in for Yandle. If the Cats really don't care to see how he does running the PP, then it's really a toss up as to who sits. They may just rotate a few guys from game to game. :)

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
McCoshen is the easy one.....Kindl. Weegar is a puck moving dman who can run the PP, so you may see him in for Yandle. If the Cats really don't care to see how he does running the PP, then it's really a toss up as to who sits. They may just rotate a few guys from game to game. :)

Don't think the Panthers will be ending Yandle's iron man streak. That wouldn't be very classy.

(I'm already anticipating the responses to the classy part)

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Don't think the Panthers will be ending Yandle's iron man streak. That wouldn't be very classy.

Yeah the panthers have done some dumb **** over the years, but ending Yandle's streak especially after he played through being hurt earlier in the year would be pretty low class.

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014

I forgot about that. Then I guess you can rule Yandle out. Whatever, they'll figure it out and some other guys will rotate sitting. :)

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Yeah, Kindl has to be out for sure. I would say maybe Matheson sits, but something tells me they will pair him and McCoshen. Maybe they dress 7 D? Either that or maybe Pysyk sits...I don't think he's missed a game this season.

Also, has Mascherin signed his ELC yet?

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Yeah, Kindl has to be out for sure. I would say maybe Matheson sits, but something tells me they will pair him and McCoshen. Maybe they dress 7 D? Either that or maybe Pysyk sits...I don't think he's missed a game this season.

Also, has Mascherin signed his ELC yet?

Nope

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Please please replace Demers and Kindl with these two. Extra cap $$ goes to : RW , Vet Top 4 type Dmen and to re-signing players who should stay here long term (Marchessault possibly). No brainer. Yandle, Ekblad, even Petrovic are old (GP experienced) enough to be three of the four more seasoned Dmen on the team--the other being key vet signing. Matheson is the other guy obviously. Spot open for competition with names mentioned plus Pysyk if he is still here.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Does anyone have the underlying stats for these two (corsi etc.)? I know it was a small sample size, but I would be interested in finding out.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Does anyone have the underlying stats for these two (corsi etc.)? I know it was a small sample size, but I would be interested in finding out.

They were both heavily sheltered but both pulled in corsis right around 50%. Both were pretty low event (CF60 and CA60).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad