Recalled/Assigned: Panthers re-call forward Curtis Valk from Springfield

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Excellent choice. Tough hard working small center (can play the wing) with skill and shot that has a complete game. He had over 90 pts in his last 2 seasons in WHL and both season came close to 50 goals. Blew his knee out a few years ago in knee on knee collision and missed 11 months. Worked hard and came back better. Has a shot at sticking as he can play the PK and will likely C the 4th line. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: RainingRats

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Excellent choice. Tough hard working small center (can play the wing) with skill and shot that has a complete game. He had over 90 pts in his last 2 seasons in WHL and both season came close to 50 goals. Blew his knee out a few years ago in knee on knee collision and missed 11 months. Worked hard and came back better. Has a shot at sticking as he can play the PK and will likely C the 4th line. :)

I work in Medicine Hat (where he's from) for the newspaper here.

My colleague just spoke with him.

Likely will play 4C, is in Florida, hasn't talked to the staff as of this morning. It's his first NHL call, so he's pumped obviously.

What Brokin says is fairly good.

Tough, small forward. Will bring speed and some hands. Sits at 5'9 170lbs, so yeah, small.

Jakeybonz2

Feb 19, 2017
anyone who can score is welcome. im sick of the checking line bs. noone is intimidated by enforcers. they just take stupid penalties and bore me. ice the highest scoring 12 men u have is what i always say. if they can defend well too then all the better. but those should be the only metrics used. i dont want ur grit and u can spare me ur toughness. i want goals and wins.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
anyone who can score is welcome. im sick of the checking line bs. noone is intimidated by enforcers. they just take stupid penalties and bore me. ice the highest scoring 12 men u have is what i always say. if they can defend well too then all the better. but those should be the only metrics used. i dont want ur grit and u can spare me ur toughness. i want goals and wins.

We are not Tampa Bay, I dont really care how they do it, just win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad