Post-Game Talk: Panthers @ Rangers | 21 March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
He was absolutely atrocious in the 3rd. I am not talking about the PP against either.

I saw him make some of those useless, but not detrimental plays in the 2nd... like "passing" the puck to the opponent blue line where they picked it up and turned it back around for more possession up the ice.

ugh... only a matter of time before this guy is gone--that's what I keep telling myself.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
I saw him make some of those useless, but not detrimental plays in the 2nd... like "passing" the puck to the opponent blue line where they picked it up and turned it back around for more possession up the ice.

ugh... only a matter of time before this guy is gone--that's what I keep telling myself.

He had another one of those shifts in the 3rd where he makes an awful outlet pass, the Panthers keep it in, he somehow gets it back and proceeds to make another awful pass the Panthers get in the zone again and finally on the 3rd try, after a shot or 2 against, he got it out of the zone and up to a forward. I was just shaking my head. I am sure that's going to be on a gif soon.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
And people still wonder why the FO didn't sell at the deadline...

Thought Nash was incredible last night.

Incredible might be a little much, but he definitely had a solid game. 99.9% of NHL goaltenders stop his goal, but overall I think he drove to the net hard and was hustling.

We can only hope his conditioning and drive to go to the net continues for the rest of the season. More importantly, he lights it up in the playoffs.

Jun 25, 2013
www.tannerglassisthebest.com
Incredible might be a little much, but he definitely had a solid game. 99.9% of NHL goaltenders stop his goal, but overall I think he drove to the net hard and was hustling.

We can only hope his conditioning and drive to go to the net continues for the rest of the season. More importantly, he lights it up in the playoffs.

Sure goalied stop that shot but maybe not the other shots he generated by going to the net. He was fantastic last night

NYRKindms

Dec 16, 2009
I'm glad they won but I couldn't shake that whole "statement game" message they were going with prior to puck drop. If that was a statement game this team is really not going to do a damn thing in the post season. They seemed to barley hang on during the turtle phase of the game once again.

its 2pts but damn

McDonagh27

Aug 3, 2005
Canada
I'm glad they won but I couldn't shake that whole "statement game" message they were going with prior to puck drop. If that was a statement game this team is really not going to do a damn thing in the post season. They seemed to barley hang on during the turtle phase of the game once again.

its 2pts but damn

I understand that it wasn't much as far as a statement game, but people have to realize who the Rangers were playing. Not like they were playing Buffalo and eked out a win. Panthers are still first in their division. Have to give a bit of credit to them. Montoya had posted elite numbers in the games he's played this season. To me, they need to beat the Bruins and crush the Habs for it to mean something. LGR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad