Post-Game Talk: Panthers @ Rangers | 21 March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
Awful 3rd period.. Barely held the lead.. didn't help that Stalberg had to take a penalty with exactly 2 minutes left.

*Bob Richards*

I don't want to be *****ing after a good win but whether its coaching changes, the other team pushing, bad luck or some combination of the 3, I do not like how we play when in the lead. :laugh:

All in all, I'll take it. Glass' final shift in the 3rd was easily the best hockey he's ever played for us and I mean that genuinely and with praise.

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
Glass is staying in the line up, so its not worth getting angry over.

on the flip side, if Hayes is benched for Lindberg on Wednesday I would be fine with it. Hes lost at wing.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Fast is ****ing worthless on any top 2 line. Please get him the hell off of it.

7272966.jpg

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Fast is ****ing worthless on any top 2 line. Please get him the hell off of it.

And get Hayes at center or out of lineup. AV is not gonna touch that 4th line so fast prob to third line?

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Glass is staying in the line up, so its not worth getting angry over.

on the flip side, if Hayes is benched for Lindberg on Wednesday I would be fine with it. Hes lost at wing.

Completely lost. He's slow and liability in d zone

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
Im happy they won, they needed it badly, but lets not act like they didn't catch 2 big breaks with the disallowed goal bc of the high stick and the Nash goal.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Nash with the GWG. Nice.

My one big complaint for this game is : please for the love of God, please AV take Jesper Fast out of the top 6. He's just out of his element. Great bottom 6 energy winger, not great with Nash-Brass.

Slide Miller up to Nash-Brass (worked in TB series) and Stalberg up to 3rd line.

Nash-Brassard-Miller
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Stalberg-Staal-Hayes
Glass-Moore-Fast.

Offense dies in Fast's stick. I love the guy but please move him down the lineup.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Im happy they won, they needed it badly, but lets not act like they didn't catch 2 big breaks with the disallowed goal bc of the high stick and the Nash goal.

it was probably high and that was a hard working Nash goal.

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
If Tanner Glass can be a serviceable 4th liner, I'm down. I just hate seeing him play over other deserving players. Right now, would still rather see Lindberg playing. Let's peak for the playoffs!

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
it was probably high and that was a hard working Nash goal.

the ruling was that the video review was inconclusive and the call on the ice stood, thats how close it was.

Brassard made a good play to cause the turnover, but it was a terrible goal to give up on Montoya's part. It went under his pad when he was in position to stop it.

Salsa Shark

Sep 1, 2009
Jersey
Thought they were very good save got the final five minutes of the second and the first five of the third.

Hank was good. Montoya wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad