Post-Game Talk: Panthers pay huge injury toll but win 11th straight playoff OT game 3-2 over Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Game 7 would be May 4th, gives us a week and a half

ideal scenario here is close out this series early, and hope Boston and Toronto goes 7 which would be May 4th as well.

Meaning game 1 would be May 6th

Yeah. I think "at least a week" means week+, so unless this series somehow goes to 7 games he'll be back for the next assuming they pull this off.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Thank god they won that game.
They started off great. But then they lost their focus. And Tampa controlled a lot of the play from then on. They need to correct that ASAP. Get in that focus they had at the start of the game and stay there.
And almost everything Montour is doing right now is pissing me off.
kinda sucks theyve had two games in a row they start off amazing then just barely do enough to survive.
Obviously tampa even now is no pushover, and its hard to play that dominating over 60 minutes but damn, was really hoping wed have improved to a point where we didnt need Bob to go full Hasek just to not be blown out.

On the other hand weve basically played 3 periods out of 6 and are up 2-0

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Okay, not nearly as bad as I feared. So, out the rest of this series at least and back for round two if Boston/Toronto goes the distance, which I think it will.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
kinda sucks theyve had two games in a row they start off amazing then just barely do enough to survive.
Obviously tampa even now is no pushover, and its hard to play that dominating over 60 minutes but damn, was really hoping wed have improved to a point where we didnt need Bob to go full Hasek just to not be blown out.

On the other hand weve basically played 3 periods out of 6 and are up 2-0
Yeah, it's a good and bad kind of a thing. But what's so frustrating is that they manage to lose their focus in the playoffs. The one time they should be the most focused.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Big night

we update =)

1713978006086.png

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
TBF they said Lustar would be good for game 1 vs Vegas and he had an injury that took 3 months to heal so I'm still a bit cautious but this is a good start at least.
Side comment but whenever I see an abbreviation with the letter F my instinct is not to think it means “fair”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad