Post-Game Talk: Panthers pay huge injury toll but win 11th straight playoff OT game 3-2 over Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
The game should have been done in period 2 when the refs missed another one of like 6 blatant tripping calls against us. This time it was ERod tripped at the boards when we were on the PP. So it would have been a 5-on-3 for us and the SH breakaway with subsequent interference penalty on Tarasenko plus TB PP goal would not have happened.

What a fantastic game though. This team is its own worst enemy. If they stick to the gameplan, TB stands no chance.

How lucky are we to have Bob, Swaggy, Benny, Lundell and Tommy Stenlund?

Special shoutout to Lorentz, he filled in very well for Lombo.

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
Just watched the highlights from yesterday's game and my God, I was on the edge of my seat - not sure how you guys survived watching the whole thing live... All I can say is I LOVE BOB AND I LOVE THIS TEAM!!!!!

Worrried about Bennett so cross fingers he comes back down the stretch.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Through two games, one major take away from me is how awful Montour and OEL are mic'd up

All Montour did was pretend he was a cop car and OEL just kept saying that's it, that's it, good looks good looks

What a complete snooze fest lol
Wait that was Montour that kept making that weird siren noise all game?

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
TF is Verhaeghe dirty?
cause hes a panther

people are calling reinhart and barkov dirty too lmao

moments before disaster
zo1pigkkecwc1.png

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
Like I said to that non-Panther fan asking about Verhaeghe in his hockey pool. If that pool counts GWG as a stat...he's going to win his pool!

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Through two games, one major take away from me is how awful Montour and OEL are mic'd up

All Montour did was pretend he was a cop car and OEL just kept saying that's it, that's it, good looks good looks

What a complete snooze fest lol
I agree that having @Gentle Man mic’d up would be more … entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: zeroG

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Big Game Anton Lundell is now 4th in all time playoff OT points for the Cats... core piece right there.

View attachment 858787
this latter half of the season hes really stepped up, if boony is out for a bit he has his chance now on the 2nd line to shine, and were gonna need it. This team is substantially weaker without benny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad