News Article: Panthers on brink of embarrassing record.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
This team really is quite pathetic and I don't believe any VETs should get a pass on this. Our highest point scorer has 36 points. The record for lowest points scored by the team leader is 39. This team needs some major work and vinnie better open his wallet.
http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/04/08/panthers-on-brink-of-embarrassing-record/

I'm not sure what more you want with this roster honestly. We are a team of rookies and secondary scorers.
Scotty Upshall is having one of his best years ever. The only person I can really point out would be Fleischmann, who everyone expected more from including himself I'm sure.
Jovo is Jovo, Campbell is trying to do too much on his own with little support...
I would be more embarrased if I was a Canucks fan. The Sedins were god awful this year and now they aren't even going to make the playoffs.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I'm not sure what more you want with this roster honestly. We are a team of rookies and secondary scorers.
Scotty Upshall is having one of his best years ever. The only person I can really point out would be Fleischmann, who everyone expected more from including himself I'm sure.
Jovo is Jovo, Campbell is trying to do too much on his own with little support...
I would be more embarrased if I was a Canucks fan. The Sedins were god awful this year and now they aren't even going to make the playoffs.

(Canucks fans) : FIRRRRREEE GILLLLLLISSSSS..........FIRRRRREEE GILLLLLLISSSS!!

BAM, Gillis is fired one day after missing playoffs first time in seven years with Canucks. The chants may be turned to Tallon next year if we miss the playoffs again. You hit the nail on the head with rookies and secondary scorers. Tallon should know this will be the most crucial off-season for him, this "blueprint", the organization and the LOYAL fans. We need 2-3 key acquisitions THIS OFF-SEASON (2 wingers and 1 defenseman or vica versa) and we should see a definitive change with the 2014-15 season.

Flash and Huberdeau were my biggest letdowns of the season. I'm more in favor of packaging Flash with a prospect and pick for a top 6 winger/top 4 defenseman. I feel Bergy can produce Flash's numbers if he's paired with Barkov next season. Huberdeau has one final pass this year but he needs to take the next step. Hoping Barkov and Bjugstad don't have the sophomore slumps next year.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
(Canucks fans) : FIRRRRREEE GILLLLLLISSSSS..........FIRRRRREEE GILLLLLLISSSS!!

BAM, Gillis is fired one day after missing playoffs first time in seven years with Canucks. The chants may be turned to Tallon next year if we miss the playoffs again. You hit the nail on the head with rookies and secondary scorers. Tallon should know this will be the most crucial off-season for him, this "blueprint", the organization and the LOYAL fans. We need 2-3 key acquisitions THIS OFF-SEASON (2 wingers and 1 defenseman or vica versa) and we should see a definitive change with the 2014-15 season.

Flash and Huberdeau were my biggest letdowns of the season. I'm more in favor of packaging Flash with a prospect and pick for a top 6 winger/top 4 defenseman. I feel Bergy can produce Flash's numbers if he's paired with Barkov next season. Huberdeau has one final pass this year but he needs to take the next step. Hoping Barkov and Bjugstad don't have the sophomore slumps next year.

My thoughts exactly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad