GDT: Panthers 'n Flames 'n stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Maybe it's just me, but we really didn't really play as bad as the score indicates. A few lucky bounces and we would have at least salvaged a point in this game at the minimum.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
Maybe it's just me, but we really didn't really play as bad as the score indicates. A few lucky bounces and we would have at least salvaged a point in this game at the minimum.
Not just you. There were periods where the Panthers were laying on the pressure, and periods where the Flames were. The difference was that the Flames would generate a handful of chances, and eventually one would go in, whereas half of the chances the Panthers generated went in. The better team probably still won, but it was relatively even.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I missed this game. But I know the Panthers are a really good team despite their record, it’s to bad we lost. I just can’t figure this team out, we are likely to lose to Boston as well.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I missed this game. But I know the Panthers are a really good team despite their record, it’s to bad we lost. I just can’t figure this team out, we are likely to lose to Boston as well.

No Panthers are a bad team....they were just "not ready to compete"

It's pathetic how many games were thrown this year.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad