Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Back at home, should be a good one.

Samsonov to start I imagine.

Jeez Louize Keefer! Don’t hurt yourself with these wild adjustments that we’ve been screaming for since last season? These mental gymnastics may be exhausting for you…..
"accidently on purpose"

I hope Domi jumps him like he did to Ekblad

sorry not sorry

Suits not buying corporate tickets anymore? :dunno:

@PromisedLand : how dare you post such gratuitous violence here with no Warning? Now all the Jennifer Boterill shrinking violets of the Leafs Forum may go cross eyed and the risk of trauma is real. We are hockey players, dammit! We aren’t built for this kind of violence…..

:)

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
It could also be stated that we're two points out of a tie for 2nd in the division while having a game or two in hand on the teams within striking distance above. The outlook is neither particularly rosy, nor is it overly bleak.
No but even the average fan can see that they aren't playing very well regardless of their record.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
The Panthers are complete frauds there isn't an excuse to lose to them especially with them on a back to back. They already lost once this season to them, and I was hoping the Leafs would have found their game by now to give me confidence they would win.

The good news is they have Ekblad back who is a liability defensively. That is a difference from last game. Also likely to avoid Bob who stops looking like an AHL goalie when he plays the Leafs for some reason.

I think the Leafs have in the past not started finding their game until they felt the pressure to do so from the market. I think we are getting there, I am expecting a pretty strong game by our guys. Start Woll, maybe knock Bennett's head against the boards a few times, should be an easy win.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Stolarz was actually surprisingly serviceable in Anaheim. Huge goalie who played pretty well in relief of John Gibson. So like I say, any time the Leafs have an on paper advantage, be wary of it blowing up in their faces.
Bob is playing tonight, so definitely Stolarz against the Leafs. Florida's penalty killing is also pretty mediocre (their power play is even worse), so the home ice officiating should be another advantage in this one.

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
It's looking like Reaves dresses for this one... time to earn your paycheck.
It’s stupid really what is that fourth line ?? It’s just a fourth line and not Better than the one with mcmann on ur either or holmberg for that matter

Reactions: Buds17

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Bob is playing tonight, so definitely Stolarz against the Leafs. Florida's penalty killing is also pretty mediocre (their power play is even worse), so the home ice officiating should be another advantage in this one.

I’m going to take a skeptical approach. Florida has their recipe vs Toronto and we’re able to hang tough all season without Montour and Ekblad.

If I were coaching Florida I sprinkle in a little smash mouth forechecking to keep the Leafs transition game in the bottle and then park the bus on easy energy saver mode for when they get into the O-Zone. You exert your physical game and push Toronto out early. Then plug it up so the Leafs can’t get back in.

Prove me wrong, Leafs.

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
I’m going to take a skeptical approach. Florida has their recipe vs Toronto and we’re able to hang tough all season without Montour and Ekblad.

If I were coaching Florida I sprinkle in a little smash mouth forechecking to keep the Leafs transition game in the bottle and then park the bus on easy energy saver mode for when they get into the O-Zone. You exert your physical game and push Toronto out early. Then plug it up so the Leafs can’t get back in.

Prove me wrong, Leafs.
Come on. Florida's recipe against the Leafs was so good that Toronto outplayed them in 4 of the 5 playoff games and Florida needed a near-historic overtime run to win the series (and the following one). The level of negativity here is pretty remarkable.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Anybody know how we watch this presser? Looked at the Leafs App, Youtube... can't find anything.

Reactions: TMLAM34

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
And here we go.....

What’s the over under that it’s to keep Keefe away from the media questions around splitting Marner and Matthews as they are worried Keefe won’t make it through without breaking down and “Guyz, they made me do it, Guyz!!!!!

Yes, I’m salty but at least it’s almost Friday…..~bleep>

Reactions: PromisedLand

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Come on. Florida's recipe against the Leafs was so good that Toronto outplayed them in 4 of the 5 playoff games and Florida needed a near-historic overtime run to win the series (and the following one). The level of negativity here is pretty remarkable.

Toronto outplayed Florida in the playoffs? That is a highly circumspect notion. Leafs played well in Game 2, first period and a complete Game 4, were in it late stages of Game 5. Florida has a good chance to walk out with 2 points.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Toronto outplayed Florida in the playoffs? That is a highly circumspect notion. Leafs played well in Game 2, first period and a complete Game 4, were in it late stages of Game 5. Florida has a good chance to walk out with 2 points.
This is what I remembered.

No idea where the Leafs outplayed Florida came from.

Perhaps I wasn’t drinking enough at the time to see it that way……?

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

Freakin' tweets not showing the entire text. Pic Below:

1701111273217.png

1701111328691.png

Reactions: Cleetus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events