Proposal: Panthers - Islanders if Florida signs Panarin

xFRaNK

Jun 16, 2018
pending UFA hoffman for a top 4 LHD with a reasonable contract at 5,5 for 3 more years.
I think florida would need to add here. Maybe Hoffman+ 2nd+4th for Leddy would be more balanced

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Isn't Leddy offensively oriented? doesn't make much sense for FLA then given that we have Yandle+Ekblad+Matheson...

A defensive version of Leddy would make sense (with a sweetener for the contract difference)

Reactions: majormajor

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Hickey and Mayfield and a 2nd and perhaps you have a deal. Same goes if trying to get Kadri from Toronto

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Eklund just posted that goalie Bob will be a Panther so if true, it gets even more interesting for Panarin.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Eklund just posted that goalie Bob will be a Panther so if true, it gets even more interesting for Panarin.

He put an E5 on it, which I believe means this is almost set in stone. He rarely will use E5s unless something already happened

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
I think they both are Panthers tomorrow. Tallon isnt making these moves just for Bob alone, and they apparently want to play together.

It's a smart move for the Panthers IF they don't over pay.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
It's a smart move for the Panthers IF they don't over pay.

Hey, we arent you guys. After sucking for most of our existence, in order to lure top end free agents, we might have to overpay to start. If we can sustain success, and be a perennial playoff team, we might see them come to us more easily.

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Hey, we arent you guys. After sucking for most of our existence, in order to lure top end free agents, we might have to overpay to start. If we can sustain success, and be a perennial playoff team, we might see them come to us more easily.

Oh, we've overpaid. That's why JT Miller is gone and why Gourde is in play.

Reactions: pb1300

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad