Pre-Game Talk: Panther's in town tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
Can't see a pre-game talk so here's one for now..

Can't wait to see how Scott will do.. Honnestly i'd rather have a huge 4th line that plays when you need 'em. This would include Scott..

Discuss and fill the blanks..

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
I will try and get a GDT up by 5pm EST- any idea on what the line ups look like for bot teams?

According to RDS, no Stefan Matteau and Mike Brown, IN are John Scott and Ryan Johnston..

So

Max - Chucky - Gally
DD- DD- DD
Eller - Pleck - Mitchell
Scott - Byron - useless small guy

NHL guy - bordeline NHL guy
AHL guy pick two
Johnston and ..

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
As this is possibly his last NHL game, will John Scott think it appropriate to fight, or appropriate to not fight?

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
As this is possibly his last NHL game, will John Scott think it appropriate to fight, or appropriate to not fight?

Well he's a classy guy, I think he scores 2 and win a Honda Cube or a rubic's cube, somtn.

IcemanTBI

Apr 19, 2004
Land of Ice
Because of Scott, I am actually somewhat excited about this game, first time in about a month i've been looking forward to a Habs game

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
We take a 3-0 lead and lose 4-3, one of you guys streak on the BC ice while another throws a hot-dog a MT.. John Scott jumps in the stands and start hitting everything that's in his way then realises that he's playing a home game:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad