Post-Game Talk: Panthers Improve to 1-7-1 All-Time @VGK with 4-1 Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Hill is still on IR, not sure if Karlsson is playing, hes listed out but isnt on the injury list.
1704394514118.png
1704394540433.png

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Vegas lineup looks pretty mid honestly. No Karlsson, Theodore, Hill. 1-5-0 since Hill went down (mind you the only reason the Panthers won last game vs them was because a 3rd goalie actually played like a 3rd goalie)

Reactions: Prominence Problem

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Keeping my expectations low for this one.

Vegas lineup looks pretty mid honestly. No Karlsson, Theodore, Hill. 1-5-0 since Hill went down (mind you the only reason the Panthers won last game vs them was because a 3rd goalie actually played like a 3rd goalie)

I think tonight is actually gonna be an intense, but nice and easy win.
Like 5-1.

Is Lorentz only a center or is Lockwood just outplaying him?

Locker is playing Unbelievable!

Reactions: ShootIt

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Lomberg moved up to the third line tonight. I really like what Lomberg's been doing this season. He seems to have made a serious effort to get better at protecting the puck along the boards, and it shows. He's also significantly cut down on the dumb penalties while still doing his job, so to speak.

Maybe he can help Lundell get on the score sheet. :laugh:

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Expecting a loss given the circumstances we are in with Vegas probably desperate and our inability to beat them in their barn. But, we are on a roll right now….

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Just a hunch, i think this will be a close game but we continue the winning streak.

We've beat some pretty good opponents in this streak. Lightning, Rangers, Vegas and a hot Coyotes team.

I think our win streak ends against a mid team, so thats the Blues this upcoming Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad