GDT: Panthers @ Habs 3/28/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
This board is going to collapse tomorrow. Senators blowout the Leafs, The Rangers get decimated by Boston and become cup favorites instantly, and the Panthers lose 1-0 to Montreal. Mass hysteria ensues.

#AntiLindsayEffect

I've been restless all day today, it's hard to see beyond Sunday. I see Sunday as the day whether the season continues beyond that point or just arbitrary games follow it. Can't focus. I want to go home and get my weekend started already!

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
The one thing I had a beef with Barkov with from the last game was on the Huberdeau goal. That was good that he got an assist and they scored a goal.
But I think he should have shot that. It was no one around him and he was 5 feet away from the goaltender. He didn't just drop pass it, he had to look around first before he dropped it. It's just, why are you going out of you way to pass it? At some point, in some spot, you got to shoot it. Hopefully, he will adjust as time goes on.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Some good news regarding Jagr

Renaud Lavoie @renlavoietva
Jaromir Jagr agent, Peter Svoboda, will meet with #panthers GM Dale Talon tomorrow. Contract extension will be discuss. #tvasports

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
The one thing I had a beef with Barkov with from the last game was on the Huberdeau goal. That was good that he got an assist and they scored a goal.
But I think he should have shot that. It was no one around him and he was 5 feet away from the goaltender. He didn't just drop pass it, he had to look around first before he dropped it. It's just, why are you going out of you way to pass it? At some point, in some spot, you got to shoot it. Hopefully, he will adjust as time goes on.

agreed

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013

My reaction went something like:
"Holy crap another ******* drop pa- YEAAAAAAAAAA GOAL!!!!"

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees

It should have been 6-0 after that second period. We are still starved for offense and beggars can't be choosers.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
Last game was horrible. We showed up for 10 minutes, hopefully to be rested for the b2b games here, against a team fighting for McEichel. If we play the same game we did against TO, we're ****ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad