Post-Game Talk: Panthers give up SHG but thoroughly dominate Yotes 4-1 to win 5th straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Congratulations to Barkov getting the assist record with the franchise. JLD must be really happy as he passed Huberdeau!

Glad my prediction of being shutout was completely off :laugh: Arizona are a tough team at home to beat.
I was gonna quote your post last night, but I figured you know what you did :laugh:
This video will never not give me goosebumps

I've probably seen that promo video about a 100 times and I still love it!

• Haha
Reactions: I am not exposed

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Cousins may be a very mediocre hockey player but the fact that he gets every single player of their game is legit worth the price of admission. If he was on the 4th line we’d all be fine.

+1. And if the rest of the team loves him, which I’m sure they do, I’m on board. I’m still glad he’s on our side and not the other.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Cousins is probably the biggest liability on the team right now. Dumb penalties, isn't scoring, isn't creating plays. He's a good forechecker, but I think Lorentz -- who is currently in the pressbox -- is even better in that role.
After watching that hit, Lorentz is gonna get his chance to seize a spot. Cousins looked like he was out cold when he hit the ice, I’d be kind of surprised if he didn’t miss a few games.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
After watching that hit, Lorentz is gonna get his chance to seize a spot. Cousins looked like he was out cold when he hit the ice, I’d be kind of surprised if he didn’t miss a few games.
I honestly thought Cousins was full of shit when he dropped.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Cousins may be a very mediocre hockey player but the fact that he gets every single player of their game is legit worth the price of admission. If he was on the 4th line we’d all be fine.
I feel like we should start tracking suspensions drew?

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
The funny thing is as far as dirty shit he has done this is mild. Guy dropped to his knees right as Cousins was going to hit him. It looked like Cousins even got the puck before he hit him.
Actually true lol.

If you watch closely Valimaki went down to keep the puck in. No way Cousins could have predicted that

It was much more of a reputation play than a dirty play

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Actually true lol.

If you watch closely Valimaki went down to keep the puck in. No way Cousins could have predicted that

It was much more of a reputation play than a dirty play

After seeing this angle even the Coyote’s announcers said there was really nothing Cousins could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad