Post-Game Talk: Panthers give up SHG but thoroughly dominate Yotes 4-1 to win 5th straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
I don't get the freaking out of the fans about the Cousins hit. It is true that he has had many very bad moments recently and over the last years. But in this situation, he actually lets up on Valimäki. He could have hit him a lot worse, it looks more like Cousins realizing the dangerous situation and holding back. Valimäki notices that he got a bit lucky and did not see any bad intent himself.

Seems Zucker did not get that notion at all, way dirtier than a lot of things Cousins has done

Reactions: Ratsreign

Friedlander71

Oct 2, 2023
I don't get the freaking out of the fans about the Cousins hit. It is true that he has had many very bad moments recently and over the last years. But in this situation, he actually lets up on Valimäki. He could have hit him a lot worse, it looks more like Cousins realizing the dangerous situation and holding back. Valimäki notices that he got a bit lucky and did not see any bad intent himself.

Seems Zucker did not get that notion at all, way dirtier than a lot of things Cousins has done
It also seemed as though Cousins was checking on Valimäki after the hit to make sure he was okay before Zucker's cheap shot.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Cousins looked less than 3 feet from the defenseman before the guy dropped to his knees along the boards to keep the puck in.
I'm sorry, but what defenseman does that? That is really bad form!
Almost like a player who enters in the zone with this head down with puck crossing the middle. I think some responsibility has to be put on the Arizona player for putting himself in that very vulnerable position.

Reactions: Ratsreign

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Cousins looked less than 3 feet from the defenseman before the guy dropped to his knees along the boards to keep the puck in.
I'm sorry, but what defenseman does that? That is really bad form!
Almost like a player who enters in the zone with this head down with puck crossing the middle. I think some responsibility has to be put on the Arizona player for putting himself in that very vulnerable position.
That’s why nothing was called on Cousins

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
well looks like Hill is still on IR, Thompson and Patera are a noticeable step down. Hate to say it but Hill has been insane this season and is sorely missed by Vegas.

Yeah, Hill's actually a real good goalie.

GDT is up, and will be updated when we have line updates. I'm doing everyone a favor and eating the guaranteed L.

Reactions: Idiot Stick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad