News Article: Panthers finally getting positive press in Canada

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
I just realized your avatar is Yo Gabba Gabba.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

My friends and I watch the Panthers games on the TV in our living room when the Leafs don't play. And we place bets on whether we'll see a Yo Gabba Gabba commercial or the Transiberian Orchestra. :laugh:

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
My friends and I watch the Panthers games on the TV in our living room when the Leafs don't play. And we place bets on whether we'll see a Yo Gabba Gabba commercial or the Transiberian Orchestra. :laugh:

I'm pretty sure both shows are over now, so we get to watch commercials for Bennett Auto Supply and Toyota now.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Welp, winning cures all as they say. But they should have been more aware of the potential for the Florida Panthers to be a playoff contender, though.

Edit: One commenter did think we still had Ellerby and Jovanovski on the team. I don't know which was worse, him thinking they were still on the team or him thinking that was a positive thing. :laugh:

Last edited:

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
i love this comment tho;

..With Brian Campbell quarterbacking the blueline and Louongo in goal no one can take them lightly... They also have some great young Dmen, in Ekblad, Gudbranson, Ellerby and another vet in Jovanovski.

he wasn't surprised we're competing for a playoff spot and this was the reason :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad