Confirmed with Link: Panthers claim Forsling (LD) off waivers from CAR

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I know they're not playing this year, but I wonder if him playing for Charlotte last year made the decision easier.

Possible addition to the taxi Squad this year. Or just helps out the Checkers, hopefully for a long time.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Our taxi squad should be pretty good
This season might be that strange, that the team with the best taxi Squad will win the Cup. :stanley:

Panthers already ha a good understanding of taxis.
26d9d57d1d3bb9fe55219bb9e95ecb74

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Q must like him. And clearly management likes the Finns and Swedes.
Yep: I also think something must really be wrong with Nuti. We now have 10 possible D (Weegs, Yands, Ek, Stral, Nuti, Gudas, Stillman, Priskie, Keeper, Connauton...)

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I wonder who will be the 7th now. Forsling or stillman? I’m leaning towards forsling now but either way it’s nice to always have depth, especially with covid

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I wonder who will be the 7th now. Forsling or stillman? I’m leaning towards forsling now but either way it’s nice to always have depth, especially with covid

Stillman can slide through waivers so it'll be Forsling. He played 17-19 mins in CHI

Weegs - Ek
Nuti/Forsling - Stralman
Yandle - Gudas

Last edited:

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Forsling would have to clear waivers to be eligible for it though, right?
Yep, I think the facts we know are:

Forsling was one of Q’s favorites back in Chicago. He is also a LD which is where we planned to pay Nuti I think

What we don’t know: How hurt is Nuti? What are the plans for Priskie/Stillman/Keeper who are the same age/development as Forsling

Reactions: 5 Hole

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Could this imply we might move another LD? (I really don’t know; I don’t think so but say if Boston was interested in taking Yandle for futures?)

Reactions: Yandover

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Yep, I think the facts we know are:

Forsling was one of Q’s favorites back in Chicago. He is also a LD which is where we planned to pay Nuti I think

What we don’t know: How hurt is Nuti? What are the plans for Priskie/Stillman/Keeper who are the same age/development as Forsling

It looks like we'll just keep Priskie, Stiller, Keeper in ahl because of waivers, and they need to play regularly if they're not gonna be in the top 6. (although i worry about playing time for all of them). Connauton will be taxi squad. Forsling will be 7th once Nuti returns.

Reactions: violaswallet

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
It looks like we'll just keep Priskie, Stiller, Keeper in ahl because of waivers, and they need to play regularly if they're not gonna be in the top 6. (although i worry about playing time for all of them). Connauton will be taxi squad. Forsling will be 7th once Nuti returns.
Could we send all three to AHL as well as Ludvig? Is there space in Syracuse?

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Could we send all three to AHL as well as Ludvig? Is there space in Syracuse?

No, that's the problem. Priskie, Stiller, Keeper will probably not get as much playing time as they would as it is....Ludvig and Gildon will barely play. Might have to send one of them to another league. Might as well just send Massie to echl.

Reactions: Laus723

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
No, that's the problem. Priskie, Stiller, Keeper will probably not get as much playing time as they would as it is....Ludvig and Gildon will barely play. Might have to send one of them to another league. Might as well just send Massie to echl.
Yep: I’m thinking Stillman stays on the big team for that reason. I’m guessing Nuti is out for a significant amount of time and Q would prefer playing Forsling in a top 4 role than the others especially if anything happens to Stillman.

I’m pretty high on Priskie but he probably slots in Yandle’s spot which is the challenge!

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Yep: I’m thinking Stillman stays on the big team for that reason. I’m guessing Nuti is out for a significant amount of time and Q would prefer playing Forsling in a top 4 role than the others especially if anything happens to Stillman.

I’m pretty high on Priskie but he probably slots in Yandle’s spot which is the challenge!

From what I hear, Priskie needs some ironing out in his defensive game anyway. There's no doubt he's a terrific offensive talent though. I think Yandle being here for a few more years affords Priskie the time to develop properly. He may turn out to be a very long term project, but it may be worth it in the end.

Reactions: Cold Cat

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
From what I hear, Priskie needs some ironing out in his defensive game anyway. There's no doubt he's a terrific offensive talent though. I think Yandle being here for a few more years affords Priskie the time to develop properly. He may turn out to be a very long term project, but it may be worth it in the end.
I guess he could follow a Garrison-esque profession of being a full time NHLer, but I am concerned that he will 25 tho

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad