Pre-Game Talk: Panthers at Penguins - Derrick Pouliot debut tonight and NOOOOO Adams !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
No Adams??

RAVE.gif

tumblr_lt4djiyO7k1qbymhco1_r4_250.gif

penguins2946*

Thanks Nostradamus ;)

What? If Harrington didn't play that much with 5 D, I can't see Pouliot playing that much :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, I'll be complaining about his ice time like IC complains about Despres's ice time soon enough ;)

I can hope, can't I? But yea MJ seems to prefer to ease the newbies into the lineup, hopefully he's up for a few games so we can really see where he's at

I have no doubt that he wouldn't look out of place right now. I'm hoping he plays well enough to force himself in to the lineup full time.

roquay

Aug 9, 2012
Victoria
All jacked up on Mountain Dew seeing Pouliot is in!!!!!

Wouldn't mind seeing:

Rust-Crosby-Hornqvist
Kunitz-Malkin-Comeau
Spalling-Sutter-Downie
Klink-Goc-Farnham

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
What? If Harrington didn't play that much with 5 D, I can't see Pouliot playing that much :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, I'll be complaining about his ice time like IC complains about Despres's ice time soon enough ;)

Just messing with ya. I agree, although Johnston seems to like him a lot so who knows. Should be pretty interesting to see how the minutes are distributed.

LionelHutz*

Song of the day:

Nostalgic Game of the Day:

Throwback player of the Day:
tomas_sandstrom_41.jpg

sf expat71

Nov 10, 2008
Atlantic Ocean
Ah, Toma's Sandstrom. This was back when I just assumed all euros coming to America would be automatically super skilled. I was young, naive, and didn't know of Koltsov's existence yet...

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Oh boy.. that comment "The future is now" gave me shivers and memories of the old X-Gen years. I swear that was in their commercials.

That's exactly why I said it :laugh: re-living the glory years

edit: They also used it around 06 and 07 with Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Whitney, Fleury and I think Ouellete or someone like that :laugh:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Ah, Toma's Sandstrom. This was back when I just assumed all euros coming to America would be automatically super skilled. I was young, naive, and didn't know of Koltsov's existence yet...

I had like 3 of his rookie cards thinking it would be big money (Sandstrom). Also Shawn McEachern

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Was on NHL.com. What? Pouliot's playing? Awesome. Huh...that forward lineup seems....good. Ohh they forgot Adams...WHAT?!?!

px8N0zC.gif

Bjindaho

Jun 12, 2006
I haven't seen a fanbase this happy since Dave Cameron made his first act as coach of Ottawa to healthy scratch Chris "The Franchise" Phillips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino