Speculation: Panarin to Detroit July 1st?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
He is not much better than Nyquist and will cost a lot more. Trying to trade Gus and and bring Panarin make no sense to me.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I don't care , we need elite defenseman and then do you think he should get paid like Larkin+AA. ?
I'm not saying we should sign Panarin. Earlier in the thread I specifically said the opposite. I'm just agreeing that he's definitely a better player than Nyquist.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
If Nyquist and Panarin would be equal players, I would take Panarin just for handness reasons.

But Panarin is obviously better.

Getting Panarin, re-signing Howard, offer-sheeting Trouba, getting Pavel back and drafting a big center with Top5 pick at 2019 draft would be my dream summer.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
If Nyquist and Panarin would be equal players, I would take Panarin just for handness reasons.

But Panarin is obviously better.

Getting Panarin, re-signing Howard, offer-sheeting Trouba, getting Pavel back and drafting a big center with Top5 pick at 2019 draft would be my dream summer.
That's your dream summer? A 40 year old Datsyuk, most likely over paying Howard and offer sheeting Trouba to have to fork over draft picks?:help::thumbd:

My dream would be Drafting Hughes, signing Karlsson. Trading Howard and Nyquist for 1st picks. Signing Panarin and Bob. Then hiring Steve Yzerman.

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
Nope

Elite dman and centers only need apply..

what? good luck signing such a player anytime soon,

Ok then we continue to stockpile picks and draft them instead

Close thread

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
What’s a lot more fun to think about is Yzerman some how getting Point out of Tampa Bay and bringing him here. Also unlikely, but it’s a fun mental exercise.

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I hate to be that guy, but if he didn’t like living in Columbus or its night life, he’s not going to like living in Metro Detroit.

If he has any interest in Detroit, it’s likely for salary leverage. Kukla just wants clicks.

If were going to get our hopes up of one FA coming here, Karlsson and Duchene may at least give us legit (as in 5% chance) consideration

It’s OHIO! Detroit / Michigan isn’t OHIO.

Again

O
H
I
O

Need I say more ?

Reactions: AHall88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad