Palm Springs Trip

Kevris

Oct 12, 2014
Hey guys:

St. Louis native, now living in Palm Springs. I saw the team is in town for a team bonding trip and was wondering how to figure out where they're staying so my girlfriend and I can throw out some California support.

Any ideas?

EastonBlues22

Nov 25, 2003
RIP Fugu ϶(°o°)ϵ
Hey guys:

St. Louis native, now living in Palm Springs. I saw the team is in town for a team bonding trip and was wondering how to figure out where they're staying so my girlfriend and I can throw out some California support.

Any ideas?
Sounds like they will be practicing every morning (starting Monday) before getting the rest of the day off. I don't know if the practices will be open, but there can't be too many ice rinks in Palm Springs, right? Should probably be able to track down the right rink with a little luck/detective work.

You might be able to catch them coming or going if you can't get in to see them.

No idea where they will be staying.

Kevris

Oct 12, 2014
Sounds like they will be practicing every morning (starting Monday) before getting the rest of the day off. I don't know if the practices will be open, but there can't be too many ice rinks in Palm Springs, right? Should probably be able to track down the right rink with a little luck/detective work.

You might be able to catch them coming or going if you can't get in to see them.

No idea where they will be staying.

Indeed sir, there is only one! Good tip!

Edit:

Success!! They will be at the (only freaking rink we have) tomorrow at 9:45!

Last edited:

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Ha, one rink, well that was easy. Since they have a longer break and don't have to be as focused on hockey, I'm sure they will be very friendly with anyone wearing Blues stuff. I think there were similar reports in Charleston last year.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
What goon. Who goes around punching fans? Matt Cooke 2.0 IMO

Are you kidding? He's lucky Lappy didn't take off his shoe and show him what's for!

Actually I'm more surprised that Kevris didn't try to bro-fist Stastny, miss and hit him in the head giving Staz a concussion.

Because that would be the most likely outcome.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Are you kidding? He's lucky Lappy didn't take off his shoe and show him what's for!

Actually I'm more surprised that Kevris didn't try to bro-fist Stastny, miss and hit him in the head giving Staz a concussion.

Because that would be the most likely outcome.

Three posts, and you're already trying to blame him for ruining the prodical son. :shakehead

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
*sigh*

You're right, there's no excuse for me assigning hypothetical blame after 3 posts.

I must be slipping, usually I can do that in the first two.

When he said "throw out some California support" the first thing we should think off is throwing his fist in the face of Paul, I mean after watching the Kings, that what California support means to me now, especially in the Blues games.

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
Ha, one rink, well that was easy. Since they have a longer break and don't have to be as focused on hockey, I'm sure they will be very friendly with anyone wearing Blues stuff. I think there were similar reports in Charleston last year.

Nobody's gonna know what/who the Blues are/is/was. Mainly because LA only has bandwagon fans :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad