OT: Page 20? Already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
You guys had to kill my OT thread while I wasn't here...

If you promise to break all your promises, does that include breaking the promise to break all your promises?

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
In Boracay for best body thing I was going to with the ex-girlfriend. Saw her last night and caught up a little bit, as I figure its best to hang with the models and bottles instead of being on the outside looking in. Met a few girls that appeared in FHM and Playboy, got a few numbers from them which is even more important. I will definitely get to know some of them more, especially the ones from Cebu so I can expand my options when I get back home.

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
In Boracay for best body thing I was going to with the ex-girlfriend. Saw her last night and caught up a little bit, as I figure its best to hang with the models and bottles instead of being on the outside looking in. Met a few girls that appeared in FHM and Playboy, got a few numbers from them which is even more important. I will definitely get to know some of them more, especially the ones from Cebu so I can expand my options when I get back home.

How is life in the Philippines for the North American white man?

Like, cost of living, girls, atmosphere, weather. I'm probably going over with my cousin in the next 2 years for a couple months as his mom is from there.

What kind of money is necessary to sustain a quality life.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge

Like, cost of living, girls, atmosphere, weather. I'm probably going over with my cousin in the next 2 years for a couple months as his mom is from there.

Click on his username, and find posts by him.

That should answer everything you're looking for :laugh:

I still want ONG to open an Instagram account so I can live vicariously through him while sitting in a cubicle from 840-6 most days. Hooray!

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003

Define quality life. I live in a penthouse condo with all the amenities, get girls whenever I want, lack nothing and do that on less than 2k US per month. Now I do own the condo so I'd have to bump my total spending a bit. As far as weather, there's 2 seasons hot and hotter with some rain and sauna tossed in

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
I remember when ONG was "trying to turn over a new leaf". That lasted a few weeks... :laugh:

I was a good boy for a long time and then after I was 'dumped' I migrated to the Philippines. Since getting here I relapsed back to my former Hef lifestyle. Now if I start a relationship I'm faithful, and I was doing good with the 19yo bikini model until she moved to Manila for her career. After that a week in Sin City Angeles but me in the fast track to hell

DazedandConfused

thanks tips
Jul 30, 2013
Edmonton
Define quality life. I live in a penthouse condo with all the amenities, get girls whenever I want, lack nothing and do that on less than 2k US per month. Now I do own the condo so I'd have to bump my total spending a bit. As far as weather, there's 2 seasons hot and hotter with some rain and sauna tossed in

I just want to live on a beach, have a good time, lift weights and chill during the day and have a new girl at will of all kinds of different backgrounds with no serious commitments from either party. Do this for a couple of years while I don't have any real serious commitments and am still young.

I don't need a penthouse condo, a small little cabin on the beach would be enough to call home for a couple years. Rather spend the money on the good times over anything.
Think of the song Pirate Flag by Kenny Chesney and that's how I feel at this point.

I'm envisioning you as some sort of Hank Moody type and I love it.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
I just want to live on a beach, have a good time, lift weights and chill during the day and have a new girl at will of all kinds of different backgrounds with no serious commitments from either party. Do this for a couple of years while I don't have any real serious commitments and am still young.

I don't need a penthouse condo, a small little cabin on the beach would be enough to call home for a couple years. Rather spend the money on the good times over anything.
Think of the song Pirate Flag by Kenny Chesney and that's how I feel at this point.

I'm envisioning you as some sort of Hank Moody type and I love it.

That all depends on what you can live in. You'd want a city like Cebu which offers everything while being close to the water and is big enough to have a full selection of girls. You can find places for 5000 pesos a month ($130US) per month that are OK especially on Mactan Island. Lots of cheaper places in the smaller cities but then its harder to live the playboy lifestyle as the girls aren't as plentiful and get very territorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad