Proposal: Pacioretty to Nashville

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
How many of how many of those busts broke the KHL scoring record for their age, and with plenty of the season left? I don't think Tolvanen will be much help to the Preds this year, and no prospect is a sure thing, but he's shown more than enough to elevate himself above comparisons to any random "late first, early second" prospect.

You didn't get what I was trying to say. I was not talking about Tolvanen value, I was talking about late first/early second value... sorry if it wasn't clear. PLayers like Tolvanen is what you hope for with a late first!!!

Reactions: ToLegitToQuit

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
No thanks. Do not want Pacioretty and the controversy that surrounds him vs PK. From all the talk before PK was traded and right after, it sounded like the two absolutely hated each other.

I don’t think PK hated him. I don’t think PK hates anyone. He just went about his business. That just rubbed old school Therrien/Bergevin the wrong way and uptight introvert Max the wrong way. But I don’t think it’s hate.

Reactions: Tex76

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
I don’t think PK hated him. I don’t think PK hates anyone. He just went about his business. That just rubbed old school Therrien/Bergevin the wrong way and uptight introvert Max the wrong way. But I don’t think it’s hate.
I think the problem with these two guys is that the wrong one had the C. PK was challenging Pacioretty's leadership by his nature. If they're both not captain I think they'll get along just fine.

PredsHabs

Jul 9, 2013
Lyles,TN
No thanks. Do not want Pacioretty and the controversy that surrounds him vs PK. From all the talk before PK was traded and right after, it sounded like the two absolutely hated each other.
This too was part of my homework. I believe this is overblown if you listen to Pacioretty’s comments at end of last season with Subban and once traded I believe they were much closer than most thought. They are very different people but Subban played with his kids and was at his wedding.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad