Eklund Rumor: Pacioretty really wants to live in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
is this a thread from 2016? I think pacioretty has a condo in Fla but last summer he moved from south shore and actually bought a house in westmount and trained the entire summer in montreal with drouin

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
Why does people think Eklund knows anything about rumours

He throws 150 of them everyday hoping that 1 will hit.

God he can keep doing his podcasts in his basement ,

Hes a troll without knowning he is one.

Why do people constantly gripe this same thing instead of just not reading the post/article?

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Fair enough.. Id assume then Panthers would have to upgrade the Bjugstad portion or add a significant pick

GodEmperor

Oct 12, 2017
Oh damn, I heard that Max REALLY loves to play Omaha and NLHE, I also heard that he really loves Nascar, surfing and catching waves in the Pacific Ocean, snowboarding in Winnipeg winters, working in PA factories and meeting cute chicks under the Gateway Arch.

This is super top secret, so please don't spread this too much.

Reactions: colchar

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
What we can take from this is that he will not be going to Florida. If Eklund says it, you know it's wrong.

Reactions: colchar

firstemperor

May 25, 2011
All this deadline showed is that the winger market is saturated and even that is a understatement on what was said on HF, Kane went for a conditional 1st (really a 2nd)......Maroon for a 3rd....Vanek for fodder

The only player traded today that got a 1st was Tatar, and he had term + still a RFA after his deal ends....and a late 1st, 2nd, 3rd at that. Patches won't get anything close to what Hab fans hope for unfortunately..and this extended to guys like JVR today (if we were to move him).

Reactions: Edgy

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I heard Pacioretty really likes cheesesteaks, so Philly better open their checkbooks in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad