P.K. Subban Said Vegas Is Going To The Finals

Aug 3, 2010
I mean, at least he has the professional pedigree.

The rest of us are like him except some of us wish our opinion held any clout at all.

Reactions: Summer Rose

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
I think Subban is right. Vegas's biggest threat in the West is Dallas and if Vegas take them out in round 1, I just don't see any other team taking them out. Vegas is one of the few teams who can shutdown the Oilers and Avs high powered offense.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Has there ever been more of a quick rise and fall player like PK Subban? He had so much talent but spent half the time being a clown on the ice instead of improving his game only to fizzle out in Nashville and then end up as the token goofball on an absolutely plastic set of commentators
Rent free, subban rocks! Great for the kids and great for the game of hockey.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Was never much of a Subban fan on ice but have to give the guy credit he's following up with his 10m pledge to the Montreal Hospital nearly a decade after he left the city.

6.3 m raised so far as of 2023

Saga of the Elk

Honoured Person
May 31, 2008
Television is an entertainment medium and it's good to have someone with a little energy, like PK.

Also good to have others in hockey media pointing out that Vegas' success is a result of fraud and cap circumvention. I don't see them making the Finals but their shenanigans make for good dialogue.

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Bookmarked for future reference

Maybe? lol

Get Out Of Jail Free Card Meaning & Origin | Dictionary.com

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
One thing is certain, if Vegas wins tonight, then I agree fully with PK.....Dallas is the best team in the West.....if Vegas beats them, the rest our history.

Reactions: Tofveve

habamillions

Jul 9, 2009
Ottawa
I know the whole Vegas thing has been beaten to death but i think it's still thread worthy ....In the second intermission i think P.K. sounded confident when he said Vegas is going to the finals....

They're still in a very tough bracket and the Oilers are a different animal this year.......But what are your early takes 3 days into the tournament about the West ?

And what do you guys think about P.K. as an analyst ? I think his personality is tailor made for television.....
I agree with him. I think it will be a rematch from last year

Gruyeriev

Shut your five hole
Apr 14, 2021
I hold PK’s opinion up there with the likes of Josh Ho Sang, Angelo Esposito and Kirill Kabanov.

• Haha

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
The NHL has a serious integrity and image crisis ongoing.

Well, they have a few.

Vegas is certainly one of the most visible attractors to such attention as the NHL does not need with regards to their complete lack of professional and corporate integrity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad