P.K. Subban Said Vegas Is Going To The Finals

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
I still don't think they even get through Dallas.

Oettinger had a bad game in game 1. Does he have 4 bad games in 7?

Very rare to see Oettinger with a .733 in a game and Vegas only won by 1.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I’ve always found him way to over the top, but I find Biz can be that way as well.
I think both can be flamboyant with their on-air personas, but the difference is PK sounds like he actually understands his stuff. Every time Bissonette talks on camera it's like he's just trying to be the comedic sidekick and never actually adds anything meaningful or intelligent to the discussion.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
It's possible. I really haven't thought about it, but I guess technically they're my pick as well because I'm not betting against a 90M dollar roster. And that's not me complaining about LTIR shenanigans. It's just the reality.

They just have no holes really and the scary thing is they can have probably the biggest improvement-curve in these playoffs. Game 1 was only their first game with this lineup.

It's not going to be a cakewalk for sure, but yeah, until someone beats them their my favorite from the West.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
I know the whole Vegas thing has been beaten to death but i think it's still thread worthy ....In the second intermission i think P.K. sounded confident when he said Vegas is going to the finals....

They're still in a very tough bracket and the Oilers are a different animal this year.......But what are your early takes 3 days into the tournament about the West ?

And what do you guys think about P.K. as an analyst ? I think his personality is tailor made for television.....
Vegas is a great team and may well go to finals. Doesn’t change the fact that Subban is a moron.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I know the whole Vegas thing has been beaten to death but i think it's still thread worthy ....In the second intermission i think P.K. sounded confident when he said Vegas is going to the finals....

They're still in a very tough bracket and the Oilers are a different animal this year.......But what are your early takes 3 days into the tournament about the West ?

And what do you guys think about P.K. as an analyst ? I think his personality is tailor made for television.....
PK has improved tremendously. I think he will go on to be one of the best if he chooses to.
And ....he and Messier are good together.
I'll take Subban and Mess over the leaf panel of Bieska , Hrudey, Friedman Botterill any day and every day.
Also over The TNT clown panel.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad