Proposal: P.A Parenteau for a conditional 1st

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
Hai ducks fans, Habs fan here and I am trying to find a way to fix a lot of the Habs needs. At the moment, this is how the roster shapes up:

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Doan
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher
Korpikoski-Eller-Sekac
Bournival-Malhotra-Wiese
Prust-Bowman

Markov-Subban
Emelin-Z.Michalek
Beaulieu-Gilbert
Tinordi-Weaver

Price
Tokarski

Unfortunately, in order to get Doan, I had to give up our '15 1st, so here's my offer:

P.A Parenteau
2016 4th round pick
Maxim Trunev
+

For

Conditional 2015 2nd(becomes 1st if you make the WCF)

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
P.A Parenteau
2016 4th round pick
Maxim Trunev
+

For

Conditional 2015 2nd(becomes 1st if you make the WCF)

I don't think we'd trade a potential 1st rounder for PAP. The Ducks haven't allowed themselves to be without a 1st rounder in a long time, and we've been building our team more towards a "playoff-style", where I'm not too sure PAP fits in. I personally wouldn't mind him, but he's not a guy I'd put a 1st on the table for.

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
I don't think we'd trade a potential 1st rounder for PAP. The Ducks haven't allowed themselves to be without a 1st rounder in a long time, and we've been building our team more towards a "playoff-style", where I'm not too sure PAP fits in. I personally wouldn't mind him, but he's not a guy I'd put a 1st on the table for.

Oh...

Opak

Nov 28, 2014

Pretty much this. Also wanted to say that if Anaheim was going to trade a high 2015 pick, it would have to be for a really important piece, such as a top d-man.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Parenteau isn't worth a 1st, conditional or not. I don't think he's the type of player I'd covet for a playoff run. Also, I question the need to add a letter to the word "Hi".

AEKaki

Parenteau is worth a 4th round pick at the most.
He was a 4th liner in Colorado last year, and was pretty much thrown out of town.
He plays on MTL's 1st line because they don't have anyone else.
What has he done this year to merit anything more than a 4th round pick?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad