GDT: Ovi vs Crosby 7pm Jan 26 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred22406Capsfan

Jan 19, 2020
Boston's been a regular season machine but how will they do in seven game series? Favored, but I'll be beyond shocked if they sweep their way to the Cup. Disgusted too, but that's another story....

Reactions: Neil Racki

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
capitalspuckshiny.gif

My game puck tonight goes to Marcus Johansson. Scored the go-ahead goal in the third period and drove play both offensively and defensively.

Honorable mentions go to Trevor van Riemsdyk with a team high xGF% and CF%, and Nicklas Backstrom + Evgeny Kuznetsov who each added an assist and a shootout goal while both driving play tonight.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Would have been nice not to give up that late goal to tie, but take that win. We were the better team IMO. And Ovie scored. Need wins bad we are still behind Pitt and Buffalo in win% which tells me we are on the outside looking in still. Man it’s nice when Kuzy gives a crap

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Gladly take that one year Lavi bump.

He'd at least put some of the lazy asses on our team on notice.

Sully gives our worst players more ice time lol.
If you like your coach playing your worst players in the most important moments of the game, Lavi consistently playing Hagelin, Dowd, and Hathaway down a goal with 2:00 minutes left time after time with the same result (bad) will be right up your alley. If you don’t like that though…

I shouldn’t make fun of Hags. He’s not here to defend himself.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I missed the third with my own game last night. Glad to see they won after losing a few games they deserved better in, and they deserved to win last night. They’ve been playing better but the bounces and the finishing haven’t been there, hopefully they can win Sunday and then come out of the break and put on another winning streak.

1674820401924.png

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
The difference with the mercurial guys like Mantha and Kuz is give-a-shit level. And with the other frustrating players, especially Eller, it's rest level. A lot of our guys have played a ton of hockey already, and as we all know, they're not spring chickens so it's a double-whammy. This upcoming break is sorely needed, and I suspect they'll have a much more accurate idea of where they are standings-wise when it's over.

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
In last nights game, late in 2nd or 3rd ...

did a stick oddly slide half way down the ice and a Pens player nudged it aside?

Theyre infusing edibles now, Id taken a few sips ... I had an internal debate and we decided it was better not to turn and ask wife "did you see that stick floating down the ice?!"

Reactions: Roshi

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

did a stick oddly slide half way down the ice and a Pens player nudged it aside?

Theyre infusing edibles now, Id taken a few sips ... I had an internal debate and we decided it was better not to turn and ask wife "did you see that stick floating down the ice?!"
Too funny. I think it was Kuemper who shot the stick down the middle of the ice. I remember seeing it too and I was not on edibles (not last night, at least).

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland

Yeah! The stick went just flying! And it was the Pens players stick too, straight to his skates on his own blue line, who randomly picked it up and continued playing like nothing ever happened. ”Oh there it is”

It was Kuemper indeed. That was propably my favourite weird little moment this season so far. like, that was weird, ok, moving on. Last time same vibes was when Orpik spurred on to breakaway and fell down.

With honorary mentions Chara going full terminator and just randomly punching anyone who was in range for a whole shift, Sammy doing his spin-o-rama, or Hagelin scoring ”the goal”.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto

Your wife watches hockey with you?? Lucky guy!

Mine runs away when I turn on the game. Even in person, she only goes to the arena to make me happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad