GDT: OVER THE LINE! - Devils @ Stars, 8:30 PM, MSG

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
It's "The Big Lebowski", and it's not exactly a hippie movie.

To everyone else who hasn't seen it, I'd definitely recommend it. Extremely funny. One of my top-5 movies of all time.

Kidding about the Hippie part. For some reason I’ve just never seen it. I’m really bad about watching movies if they “age” too much so I will probably never go back and catch it. The same people who recommend this movie normally recommend Pulp Fiction and I didn’t really care for that one.

GDT.... LGD

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I need a win after that USA game, not in a hockey mood whatsoever now after that but I'll be watching.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Ben Matlock

Resteriged Uesr
Aug 21, 2007
creedence-clearwater-revival-chronicle-cassette-tape-1976-fantasy-records-d017dd3163d5c3fcf8c05215f2c26fec.jpg

Not sure if this is some inside joke, or you just randomly posted a pic of the cassette we used to listen to in my dad's car back in the 90's. Gave you a like either way.

CCR is like Shero; amazing what they got done in such a short period of time.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Not sure if this is some inside joke, or you just randomly posted a pic of the cassette we used to listen to in my dad's car back in the 90's. Gave you a like either way.

ill wager you havent seen the big lebowski like some others here too

doo doo doo lookin out my back door

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.

well I have the CD version, but it is an inside joke related to the theme of this thread "The Big Lebowski", in the movie Lebowski's car was stolen and the cops asked him what was in the car, he said a briefcase and my Creedence tape! They found the car, but the tape was gone , wait the tape was still in the car !

Last edited:

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Stars fan checking in (and scuttling away before game time) to say I love this GDT.

Also, if the Devils win again tonight, can you just make sure all the goals come from Coleman and Noesen so I can pretend we spotted the hometown guys the goals to look good?

Reactions: SteveCangialosi123

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I like these instruction segments with the players, but Dano and Bryce(especially Dano) need to talk less and let the players talk, or even better, show some examples.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Nice marmot.

I have to admit that my first look at the title reminded me of days in San Diego... Anyone ever make the OTL tournament out there? Drunken SoCal equivalent of Burning Man + Softball.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Stars fan checking in (and scuttling away before game time) to say I love this GDT.

Also, if the Devils win again tonight, can you just make sure all the goals come from Coleman and Noesen so I can pretend we spotted the hometown guys the goals to look good?
you have to talk to the refs, they've been dictating which goals we score count lately !

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
I'm hoping we have some of that feistiness to this game like it did last one against them. It would be awesome to see Palms finally getting in scrums, he thrives off of being a pest but lately he seems different.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ

Flashback caused. I bought that cassette when I was in high school and listened to it non-stop on the ski bus to/from Vermont. Fogerty is a major A-****, but CCR was awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad