News Article: Outdoor Game VS Kings Announced: 2014 Stadium Series

Win Jiggys Loft

Jun 16, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Definitely going. There's certain to be a special jersey, as these things are all about the cash grab, here's hoping it isn't hideous. Although the old wild wing breaking through the ice would be funny just to troll the rest of the league.

Oh man, this would be epic. :biglaugh:

I always feel left out because I think I'm the only Ducks/Dodgers fan in all of HFBoards. :laugh:

Ramenbot

May 2, 2010
Burbank
What? I'm a huge Duck Dodgers fan.

duckdodgers.jpg

SmokeyDuck

Jul 27, 2010
Anaheim, CA
"Not going to throw him under the bus since he's not allowed to talk about it, but a certain representative of the Anaheim Ducks was fitted for his new "outdoor game" jersey and heavily implied that it would look a lot like the original Mighty Ducks jerseys, only with the "new" colors. Take it for what it's worth."

after a quick google I find this. probably something close to this I would imagine

ducksoriginalstyle3rd.jpg

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
"Not going to throw him under the bus since he's not allowed to talk about it, but a certain representative of the Anaheim Ducks was fitted for his new "outdoor game" jersey and heavily implied that it would look a lot like the original Mighty Ducks jerseys, only with the "new" colors. Take it for what it's worth."

after a quick google I find this. probably something close to this I would imagine

On one hand, this would be pretty cool although the colors make it look very similar to our current 3d.

However, i believe we will need a white version of this, and that is where i`m dissapointed. I hoped that maybe we can make a white version of our 3ds (which would be pretty cool imo) and later put our 3d and now white 3d as our basic jerseys. Our current ones doesn`t look very cool but looks like they will not change for some time.

Force951

Jul 17, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
has anyone heard when the date is that they tickets will go on sale?

Select a seat is the 10th, and they said "But perhaps most exciting, the more seats you have will qualify you to purchase more seats at the historic Coors Light Stadium Series game when your Ducks take on the Kings at Dodger Stadium!" so they won't go on sale until after that at the very minimum.

DigitalSea

Thank you Landon
Jun 13, 2011
Anaheim, CA

I'd buy one. I actually like this.

DaDucks*

As a long time fan, I find that cross-bread jersey offensive.

I'd still buy one though.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Not a fan of the colours for that throw back to be honest, just doesn't look right

buckridesagain*

I've seen the jerseys and they aren't that color. You guys are going to love it.

jiggsawpuzzle35

May 7, 2007
The 949
Our ticket rep at select a seat just said that there will be no Ducks specific section at Dodger Stadium. Seats will be distributed at random location. Boy I Love sitting next to drunken Kings fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad