Out of Towner possibly to a game

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It's all good. The thing I don't understand fully is the hate of the Rangers. I know you'd probably have to live here to understand. but for some reason it just seems weird to me to spend so much of the game talking trash about them. I went to NC State and Carolina fans refuse to acknowledge us and it boils our blood more - is it something similar to this? That said, I met some really nice fans, and was a great experience overall. The win really helped this too.

Forgot to say, I ended up parking by Hobby's for free on the street. I was kind of scared to do so more so because the rental car I ended up having was pretty incredible (Convertible Camaro) and was worried I was in the wrong area (it did seem a little sketch there), but all was well. Overall would give the experience a "Would do again" A- if not for the crazy sequence I witnessed with because of the seat dispute.

You mean Devils fans hatred of the Rangers? Well they are our biggest rival! Hobby's is a fine place too! Glad you enjoyed!

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Great choice in Hobbys.
Poor decision to do street parking west of Broad St.
Glad you had fun and next time let us win please.
**too many rangers suck chants tonight. Usually not that many.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad