Out of Town Thread XXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Cnauks blow 3 goal lead in the 3rd period to Crosby less Penguins, lose 8-6.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
i think he should have been a first round pick last year. Kid is a lot like Caufield. Really good o-zone smarts and shot release.

I'll watch closely as time moves forward. I remember how how some were with Hillis pre-draft. The other thing is he Petes are a strong team so this factors in to some degree. With Hillis, it's only him and Gogolev.

I don't really now Robertson's game that much so that's why I asked. Do you think he becomes a grade A prospect?

Braun

Apr 17, 2014
Montreal
Semi hockey related but if anyone was following Bisonette’s mini feud with the Vancouver Lacrosse team....haha pretty funny stuff

Reactions: JuicyHam

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Semi hockey related but if anyone was following Bisonette’s mini feud with the Vancouver Lacrosse team....haha pretty funny stuff

there's times I want to like the guy and there is times I can't stand him. This video was a mix of both

Reactions: Braun

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013

As soon as he admitted to employing racial slurs with his players, he was cooked. I still think Aliu should have just stated the facts without hinting that his career was a failure because of Peters. And I still believe Carcillo is just a giant crybaby who just wants to stay relevant.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

tenor.gif

Reactions: NotProkofievian

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Lot of chickens coming home to roost.....some NHL coaches have got to be getting nervous right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad