Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
1681731703310.png

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Already simping for the Leafs to break through.

I'll only believe the Leafs passing the 1st round when I see it. Until then, they could have the superior team, it doesn't matter.

They were better than the Habs in 2021, they lost.

Last year against the Lightning, I felt that Leafs would win that one because I felt the Lightning might run out of steam seeing as they won 2 cups in a row and had deep runs. Didn't happen.

So this year, you might still consider Leafs the favorites and Lightning are older and had another deep run to the final last year. Still not picking the Leafs. Until I see it, I won't take them. Even if logic says the Leafs are the better team.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'll only believe the Leafs passing the 1st round when I see it. Until then, they could have the superior team, it doesn't matter.

Last year against the Lightning, I felt that Leafs would win that one because I felt the Lightning might run out of steam seeing as they won 2 cups in a row and had deep runs. Didn't happen.

So this year, you might still consider Leafs the favorites and Lightning are older and had another deep run to the final last year. Still not picking the Leafs. Until I see it, I won't take them. Even if logic says the Leafs are the better team.

I am with you 100%.. I'm never picking the Leafs until they do it. I still think Vasy > any Leafs goalie is enough advantage.

Leafs stars play like generic top 6ers in the play-offs, so just like what you said, until they show they have another gear - I won't believe it.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Rumours about Dubas going to the Sens if TO is eliminated quickly?

I saw that, too. Dubas' contract ends this year. So if Leafs don't have a deep run, he's not coming back.

But unless Sens fire Dorion (which my guess is they'd already have done so if he were to be fired), then I see Dubas going elsewhere.

I could be wrong, but I think Dorion is still safe in Ottawa. Even though they missed the playoffs, Sens did take a step in the right direction this year. They were no longer a Bottom-10 team. They were competing for a playoff spot for a good while in March/April. So there was progress.

Reactions: Rapala and ngc_5128

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I saw that, too. Dubas' contract ends this year. So if Leafs don't have a deep run, he's not coming back.

But unless Sens fire Dorion (which my guess is they'd already have done so if he were to be fired), then I see Dubas going elsewhere.

I could be wrong, but I think Dorion is still safe in Ottawa. Even though they missed the playoffs, Sens did take a step in the right direction this year. They were no longer a Bottom-10 team. They were competing for a playoff spot for a good while in March/April. So there was progress.

GM moves won't happen until there's a new owner, imo.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I just can't................................hope for the Bruins guys, I know we will get a better pick if FLA loses but I am hoping for the Cats tt eliminate the Bruins......

As long as Panthers don't make the conference finals.

If they lose in the first two rounds, their pick remains 17th overall. But I would feel better if they lose in Round 1. They teased us all year with the lottery pick only to qualify for the playoffs in the end. I didn't appreciate that. So I want Bruins to send them home.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I just can't................................hope for the Bruins guys, I know we will get a better pick if FLA loses but I am hoping for the Cats tt eliminate the Bruins......
The Panthers are entertaining. I would be rooting for them if it wasn't for the draft pick.

Dirty Bruins are going to be hard to eliminate. This is a strong organization that deserve the success they have. I hope we can aspire to be just as good in a few years.

It would be nice to see Florida win but I want the better draft pick so...Go Dirty Bruins Go!

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Lithen right, the Bruins need to be eliminated first round because that’s just what needs to happen. It’ll discourage teams from trying to break any records from our boys cause best believe we don’t give a fook we ready to take down an army. Florida gonna go visit some more strip clubs cause that’s just what they’re on.

I’m wearing my Habs jersey to work tomorrow cause I know the bad mojo they’re gonna tryna spread is gonna backfire on their own team.

Alhumdulliah if we draft Bedard I will fight for God until anyone can stop me. But nobody can stop me.

• Love
Reactions: the and Toene

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

I think that mileage finally catches up to the lightning this time. They almost ran out of racetrack against the leafs last year but got the machine going just in the nick of time.

The lightning are a year older now, and as you mentioned, with another cup final marathon under their belt.

It feels weird picking the leafs, because they have proven to be that loser franchise that always finds a way to exit early, but at the same time, the mileage on the lightning train cannot be understated.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
1. Dorion ‘the rebuild is over’ is lucky there isn’t an owner to fire him.
2. I’ve been saying for weeks or months even, Leafs will beat Bolts. May even do it in 6 or less. Bruins are only team that can stop them from coming out of the East in my opinion ( I vomit as I write this)
3. Get well soon Bruins ( F the panthers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad