Out of Town Thread: Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Dont know where to post this so out of town it is. I'm not the one to talk about social justice stuff or whatever, far from it, but the fact the Habs are promoting this event from Bell is kinda wrong imo.

View attachment 502173

If they want to help mental health causes, the Canadiens should make their own foundation on this matter or at least deal with another company/foundation than Bell.

I remember touching on this a few weeks back with @Runner77 I can't recall which thread but it expressed very much the same ideology.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
At least the Leafs games are entertaining. Never thought I'd say that.:laugh:

Oh, we know why ...

62u9bb.jpg

:sarcasm:

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Holy shit! Taylor Hall just KO'd MacKinnon with an open ice shot.
Hall ended up getting 2 min for interference as the refs reduced it from 5 minutes originally. They can only reduce the penalty to 2 minutes if a 5 minute is the original call on the ice.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
What a joke, can't even get a real NHL arena, yet Bettman is still doubling down on them.
It's a joke. Seriously, if you want to keep a team in the States fine but get them in Houston or whoever else that wants them. The Arizona experiment has been killed numerous times.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
KK is getting less than 13 minutes à game, too. Where are the whiners now who were crying after each Habs games about KK icetime ?
Have you even compared their talent level to ours :biglaugh::biglaugh:There was no reason for KK to be getting 10 minutes here. Is he benched there? And strangely enough he is playing damn good hockey for his limited icetime.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad