OT: Out of Town Thread; Anywhere but here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Well, Habs have lost 14 of their last 19 (since January). They only got 9 points out of a possible 38 in those games. Not too shabby of tankers themselves.
So they are meeting expectations. :nod:

On here in September I predicted if Price gets injured the Habs will finish 31st.

If he stays healthy, but does not stand on his head they are a bottom 5 lottery team.

Not like I was going way out on a limb here. One only had to look at the rosters 6 D and 12 forwards.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

On here in September I predicted if Price gets injured the Habs will finish 31st.

If he stays healthy, but does not stand on his head they are a bottom 5 lottery team.

Not like I was going way out on a limb here. One only had to look at the rosters 6 D and 12 forwards.

Did some research, I took all the bottom teams (Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton, Vancouver, Buffalo, and Arizona) and looked at their records since January. Here are the results:

ARIZONA - 18GP (7-5-6) = 20 pts of a possible 36
BUFFALO - 21GP (7-11-3) = 17 pts of a possible 42
OTTAWA - 21GP (7-13-1) = 15 pts of a possible 42
MONTREAL - 20GP (5-10-5) = 15 pts of a possible 40
VANCOUVER - 21 GP (7-12-2) = 16 pts of a possible 42
EDMONTON - 20GP (7-12-1) = 15 pts of a possible 40

Habs are tank masters in their own right. When Alzner, Benn, and Morrow are on your Top-4, you're one of the best at being the worst.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
When you get sad about a tank night not going well - remember this.

Bergevin will still be our GM.

He had the third overall pick and forced him to the wing, jerked him around and is now shopping him.

He had 9th overall and traded it for a lesser player in a lesser position then forced him into the position that the 3rd overall is suited for.

Whatever he gets in this draft will either be the wrong pick, mishandled or traded for a lesser player.

Cheer for humiliation so that next season he has to be fired. The tank is fruitless so long as he heads the decision making of the franchise.
Honestly, you can't make this crap up.

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Man someone said above about our top 4 including Benn Morrow and Alzner and i cried a little .
Markov was too old right Bergy lol
Our D is so much better than last year :)

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Karlsson being traded by the deadline makes me sad because I have a hard time believing we'd be able to top that tank, especially if tank commander Price has a concussion.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

I guess we should say.............Tanks MB!!

Good call by the way!

Who needs Markov, Radulov, Beaulieu, Emelin... Tanks, MB!! lol

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Karlsson being traded by the deadline makes me sad because I have a hard time believing we'd be able to top that tank, especially if tank commander Price has a concussion.

Especially since what Ottawa's reported asking price includes about 7 pieces + taking on Bobby Ryan at full cap hit.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world

That's honestly a great trade for the Kings. I've always liked Rieder, ideal 3rd liner imo. I'm actually surprised Kuemper returned that much, even with an extension in place, especially considering he's shown to not be starter quality in Minnesota.

Guess this gives me hope for a Lindgren trade in a couple years.

Roke

Jul 21, 2003
Winnipeg
I'm surprised Cheveldayoff is able to make outgoing phone calls. He's the closest thing there is to PensionPlanPuppet's Potato GM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad