HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
I wanted Boston to win, but right now I can't care less anymore. Boston sucks too much. In any case, both teams are going to be destroyed by the Panthers

While I agree in principle. I just don't want to see the leafs go on any kind of run. Upsets happen all the time, A long leaf run would be completely insufferable. Leafs going out 1st is always my preference.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I think even the Habs would have beat the Bruins. They look like complete shit. How is Pasta a 100 point player?

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
While I agree in principle. I just don't want to see the leafs go on any kind of run. Upsets happen all the time, A long leaf run would be completely insufferable.

Beating a rival who has had their number for years in the playoffs would be a good boost for them, too. Barf

Reactions: HabbyGuy

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Boston is cooked.

Something clicked for the Leafs and now seems to know how to play to win in p’ayoffs. Never saw them that intense. They looked good for real.

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
The playoffs have a way of exposing weaknesses. Bruins don't have a lot of scoring depth. They are fortunate that their powerplay has been good and the Leafs pk isn't great.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Wanted this to go to game 7 for the heartbreaking Leafs Nation loss but I think I'll settle for a Dirty Bruins win tonight.

Don't know what's going on with Dirty Bruins since last game but they need to wake up. Still plenty of time for them to figure it out.

Reactions: HabbyGuy

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
If I were a fan of the team in white tonight I wouldn't feel very good about my team's chances of winning if they keep playing like they did in that 1st. The B's turning into even bigger 1st round chokers than the Leafs at this rate.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
Boston is cooked.

Something clicked for the Leafs and now seems to know how to play to win in p’ayoffs. Never saw them that intense. They looked good for real.

The thing that clicked was the blow up on the bench. Turning point of the series. Best thing that could have happened to the leafs was that it was so public and under so much scrutiny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad