HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
While the players are to blame for sure, I still think the main issue is Keefe. You can't win with a whinny loser like that who is scared of holding his players accountable.
It was Babcock’s fault for the first round exits before Keefe was even there. They invested half their cap into 3-4 greedy players 6 years ago and those players have only got even more expensive. You can’t build a team properly with that much money tied up in so few assets regardless of how good they may be.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
what's amazing is that for some reason the NHL thinks that people pay to see a mediocre talent like Marchand. Which makes him valauable since those type of players DO NOT get penalties. He slashs marner's stick and breaks it which is ALWAYS a penalty (stupid as that is). Of course no penalty

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
In Matthews' defense I had gastro 2 weeks ago and I thought I was going to die. I literally shit so much I lost consciousness right off the toilet. Not even joking. Worst part is this is the 2nd time this happened in the last year. Two kids in daycare.
At least he didn’t crap himself on the ice…

• Haha
Reactions: dinodebino and Rozz

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
In Matthews' defense I had gastro 2 weeks ago and I thought I was going to die. I literally shit so much I lost consciousness right off the toilet. Not even joking. Worst part is this is the 2nd time this happened in the last year. Two kids in daycare.
Brutal man

At least he didn’t crap himself on the ice…
Or did he?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad