McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Good night Bolts.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Reactions: Habano and Tyson

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
After years of Tampa Bay bullying the Panthers in the playoffs I’m glad to see those same Panthers now embarras those Lightnings.

Screw Tampa Bay, the shift is finally happening and the Panthers are now the better team.
Love if they sweep them and then get some time to rest up in case they going to match to the figs

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
After years of Tampa Bay bullying the Panthers in the playoffs I’m glad to see those same Panthers now embarras those Lightnings.

Screw Tampa Bay, the shift is finally happening and the Panthers are now the better team.
The core is aging

On a another note- what happened to Sorokin who in many experts eyes is an elite goalie?

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
After years of Tampa Bay bullying the Florida Panthers in the playoffs I’m glad to see those same Panthers now embarras those Lightnings.

Screw Tampa Bay, the shift in power is finally happening and the Panthers are now the better team.

Kucherov's on ice game is a marvel. But he is one of the most unlikeable players in the league. Arrogant and disrespectful. What he did a the All-Star was honestly unbecoming. If my sons did that they would get an earful

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
my tampa pick might be the worst ive ever made. only saving grace is i didnt take dallas. I wonder if isles gonna try to move Sorokin as Varly is under contract for 3 more years. problem is he has a nmc so theyd have to get him to lift it

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Love if they sweep them and then get some time to rest up in case they going to match to the figs
The Panthers core is really good. They always been good but they just kept getting cock blocked by Tampa Bay the past few seasons. Last season they came close, I wouldn’t be surprised if they win the cup this season or the next 2 years.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Kucherov's on ice game is a marvel. But he is one of the most unlikeable players in the league. Arrogant and disrespectful. What he did a the All-Star was honestly unbecoming. If my sons did that they would get an earful
what did he do at all-star game?

my tampa pick might be the worst ive ever made. only saving grace is i didnt take dallas. I wonder if isles gonna try to move Sorokin as Varly is under contract for 3 more years. problem is he has a nmc so theyd have to get him to lift it
I picked FLA vs Vegas rematch with FLA winning.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
The Panthers core is really good. They always been good but they just kept getting cock blocked by Tampa Bay the past few seasons. Last season they came close, I wouldn’t be surprised if they win the cup this season or the next 2 years.
true they ran through the 2nd and 3rd rd last year but tbh, they probably shouldve been beaten by the bruins in rd 1

what did he do at all-star game?

I picked FLA vs Vegas rematch with FLA winning.
i have rags winning it all. i never pick them past the 2nd rd but this year feels different. i have vegas making it to the western conference finals but edmonton winning

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad