HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Matthews is finally bringing his game to a playoff one. Toronto will be winning this. I see the Leafs having more jump to their game.
could be right; leafs are much better up front, but boston has the better goalie and defence.
I'm blown away by what boston continues to do. all these guys with a similar profile who play the same way ...they don't even have a dominant scoring line anymore

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Leaf fans were going on with the B's tanked their final game vs the Sens to play the Leafs in round 1. I'd say the Leafs probably saw the Sens leading 2-0 in the 2nd vs the B's and they tanked their game vs Florida in the final 2 periods which they were leading 2-0 so they could play the B's as well.

The B's were a much better match up in round 1 that what Florida would've been for the Leafs for sure.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Man, what a boring game. Absolutely nothing is happening.
do-something-comeon.gif

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
could be right; leafs are much better up front, but boston has the better goalie and defence.
I'm blown away by what boston continues to do. all these guys with a similar profile who play the same way ...they don't even have a dominant scoring line anymore
If you think about it they've only really ever had the "Production Line" that was prolific and they eventually had to break that up for secondary scoring.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
f*** it.. this game is rigged. League decided leafs are winning this series.
No kidding

How do the Officials not see Domi knocking Swayman over?

Also, that should have lead to an on-ice brawl. What's happened to Boston?

PP Leafs now. Lol :facepalm:
As much as I loathe Lucic I wish he was in the line up. Reaves would behave, that's what bullies do when someone is able to stand up to them.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad