HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2023-2024 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Kind of crazy to think of the instant influx of cash going to SLC with this move. Dozens of players, staff buying houses/condos, plus the obvious purchasing power of them and their families.

I just wish they were building a new arena. The Delta Centre was built in 1991 and for basketball.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Kind of crazy to think of the instant influx of cash going to SLC with this move. Dozens of players, staff buying houses/condos, plus the obvious purchasing power of them and their families.

I just wish they were building a new arena. The Delta Centre was built in 1991 and for basketball.
They should get one in the next few years as they will be hosting a future Olympics. As Smith has submitted an application for an arena district.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Vegas with a win would have clinched 3rd and face the Oilers but they lost to the Ducks.

The Kings only need a point tonight now because of the Vegas lost to get 3rd and had a 3-1 lead against the Blackhawks. Now the Blackhawks have comeback and lead 4-3 in the 3rd.

If the Kings lose they face the Stars instead the Oilers which I don't know which would be a tougher matchup

• Haha
Reactions: Andrei79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad