Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

OUAiek.gif

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Bend? WTF?:huh:

:laugh:

Meaning if he'd be willing to do what he doesn't want to do because it's a new team. Because I think Sabres want him to go one way with the treatment and Eichel wants to go in another direction for treatment. And it seems Eichel doesn't trust the Sabres staff. But if he goes to a new team and that team advises him to do what the Sabres have been asking him to do, that he'd be okay to do it.

Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
:laugh:

Meaning if he'd be willing to do what he doesn't want to do because it's a new team. Because I think Sabres want him to go one way with the treatment and Eichel wants to go in another direction for treatment. And it seems Eichel doesn't trust the Sabres staff. But if he goes to a new team and that team advises him to do what the Sabres have been asking him to do, that he'd be okay to do it.

That sounds pretty messed up tbo. He should certainly get a few medical opinions other than from the Sabres imo. It's his health and should be free to explore what is the best scenario for him.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
That sounds pretty messed up tbo. He should certainly get a few medical opinions other than from the Sabres imo. It's his health and should be free to explore what is the best scenario for him.

That's what he's doing. He's going to his own people (his agent obviously advising him. He's not going completely solo here). There is clearly a disconnect between Eichel and the Sabres and a distrust.

It's not uncommon for players to go treat certain injuries on their own rather than only going through the organization.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
$6m for Hyman seems like a real Oilers thing to do. I mean I think he’s a great fit with McDavid, but in no way is he worth that contract.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
$6m for Hyman seems like a real Oilers thing to do. I mean I think he’s a great fit with McDavid, but in no way is he worth that contract.
He will be worth it if he plays with McDiesel every night.

Not here if he plays with guys like Danault or KK.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Let's see how many people who were saying Hyman > Gallagher before Leafs/Habs matchup going to suddenly backtrack and say actually Hyman's numbers inflated by linemates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad