OT: Out of town scoreboard

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I think the only correct assessment is all 8 teams are shitters.

It's like a replay of the race for the final wild card spot and the shittiest team managed to snag it in the Capitals.

Bruins confirmed cup winners

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Panthers, stars and rangers all going through the same thing right now. All going on the road for a game 6 trying to prevent playing a game 7. If you’re going to advance it’s not going to be easy. More likely series going 6 or 7 games than 4 or 5. Just gotta get it done.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Panthers, stars and rangers all going through the same thing right now. All going on the road for a game 6 trying to prevent playing a game 7. If you’re going to advance it’s not going to be easy. More likely series going 6 or 7 games than 4 or 5. Just gotta get it done.

one difference - the stars didn't play that poorly last night.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Colorado has a couple players that are all world on their team. They are able to win games alone. Makar did that last night.
Dallas doesn't have those kind of players. Also helped that Otter reverted back to super ordinary last night.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Colorado has a couple players that are all world on their team. They are able to win games alone. Makar did that last night.
Dallas doesn't have those kind of players. Also helped that Otter reverted back to super ordinary last night.

those guys were great but they didn't win the game alone. you can't beat a deep team like Dallas with 2 players.

we played like shit. it was a lousy hockey game and though I'm cautiously optimistic the boys will be better tomorrow, I'm still concerned about where the team is at. (even if they win...)

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
The point being that it was unlikely we were going to beat a good team 4 consecutive times. Even when we didn’t have our A game, we still only lost by 1 in a 2-1 score where we still had a lot of opportunities. It certainly wasn’t like game 1. Sloppy, but hopefully they’re fired up to rebound

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Those Carolina fans think there at an Alabama football… great home ice advantage. Though last year Panthers took the two games they needed up there.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I made the comment in the main board thread, but Carolina coming back like this after Trocheck taunted Aho in game 3 is peak Vinny Trocheck. Just can't stop being a grade A dipshit for one second.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Martinook with the defensive play of the year. Just prevented a surefire goal with a diving effort.

Darn I slid too early and missed the play, everyone will laugh at me on the benc...What the puck! is just there!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad