OT: Out of town scoreboard

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Nah, I disagree. Dominating possession only means so much. As do fairly low danger shots.

Carolina has been missing a game breaker for years and still does. They do not have "that guy" and will continue to sputter out until one of their guys find that next gear.
They miss the finish sure but 5v5 is still an advantage for them, and us if we get there

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

The shot count is definitely misleading, that said it should be at worst 2-1 Rangers, it's been an even series. I would rather face NYR who are bad at even strength. The Canes special teams have been the difference. Like I said for Florida that doesn't matter as their PP already sucks lol, as long as the PK shows up it would be competitive. Rangers are not the better team 5 v 5.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I guess I disagree? I'm far more concerned about the Rangers than the Canes.

One of the big reasons is that Panarin just has Bob's number.
well they are close friends.

1715370166322.png

I would assume they call each other

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Anyone watching that Oilers PP? How they’re gushing over them having an almost 50% rate… yeah they’re good at it BUT HOWEVER both LA and Canucks apply no pressure. Oilers look for a pass and shot somewhere, and they get to try it multiple times because:
1) the PK applies no pressure, they only try to interrupt the passes to the middle, and not well
2) nobody check McD ever
3) if the puck gets cleared by luck, McD just sprints it back in unmolested

I really want to see Cats-Oil, and see how they do on the PP against PK that’s way more active and unafraid to hit.

drktmplr12

Feb 28, 2018
Florida
Anyone watching that Oilers PP? How they’re gushing over them having an almost 50% rate… yeah they’re good at it BUT HOWEVER both LA and Canucks apply no pressure. Oilers look for a pass and shot somewhere, and they get to try it multiple times because:
1) the PK applies no pressure, they only try to interrupt the passes to the middle, and not well
2) nobody check McD ever
3) if the puck gets cleared by luck, McD just sprints it back in unmolested

I really want to see Cats-Oil, and see how they do on the PP against PK that’s way more active and unafraid to hit.

I was just watching thinking what is you doing VAN?

Reactions: KW

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Dallas and Colorado are the class of the West, IMO.

Edmonton doesn't impress me and Vancouver's goaltending problems can only be masked for so long.
And neither team is playing hard playoff hockey. They’re just figure skating and trying to impress with their patterns.

Last edited:

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
When the Rags turn up the heat they make Carolina's defense look like garbage. I don't know if it's because they are or the Rags are just so good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad