OT: Out of town scoreboard

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Isn’t it “funny” how the Maple Laughs players keep having these unusual situations? “Personal matter” and “illness he’s dealing with” and “overcoming the hardest obstacles ever seen in the hockey world”.

When it’s just really a soccer team dressed as a hockey club.

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
Just saw the highlights for Toronto-Boston and there's a part of me that's really sorry for the Leafs. I get why people don't like them but I did want them to finally "slay the dragon" and get through Boston: I felt like it was time and would have been happy for them. Y'know, before we then cut them into tiny little pieces and stamp on them [evil laugh]...

I really don't think it's a lack of effort or heart - you could see how desparately they wanted it. They just weren't good enough for whatever reason.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Just saw the highlights for Toronto-Boston and there's a part of me that's really sorry for the Leafs. I get why people don't like them but I did want them to finally "slay the dragon" and get through Boston: I felt like it was time and would have been happy for them. Y'know, before we then cut them into tiny little pieces and stamp on them [evil laugh]...

I really don't think it's a lack of effort or heart - you could see how desparately they wanted it. They just weren't good enough for whatever reason.
You need to experience life up here in Leaf country. ( At least I am close enough to Detroit where I don't hear It completely. Still in Canada, though.)

They are the next best thing since sliced bread, Don't you know? They are favored to win the Cup every year.

wampa13jku

Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
Maybe the Leafs don’t mind not playing Rempe in the next round, they’ll just let Marchand and Pasta and everyone’s favorite McAvoy take the brunt of it. They’ve got $12M contracts to protect now don’t they?

They wouldn't play NY in the next, Rempe will be the Canes/Isles problem. What the Leaf’s are avoiding is another shit kicking by FLA:laugh:

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
They wouldn't play NY in the next, Rempe will be the Canes/Isles problem. What the Leaf’s are avoiding is another shit kicking by FLA:laugh:
Ah… I thought second round went by how they finished… forgot it was still within division.

Then the Leafs have no excuses left…

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022

No. No mercy.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Casey DeSmith is injured. Canucks will be forced to Start their 3rd goalie
Crazy unlucky franchise

Winnipeg getting schooled by the Avalanche. 4-1 after 2. Hellybuck not looking Vezina worthy this playoffs.

Edit - Hellybuck pulled, didn't start the 3rd.
Shocking tbh, they play a very defensively sound game and hellebuyck wasnt some bum riding it but the avs sure are getting revenge foe the regular season

Just watching the Knights is annoying me. They're so smothering.
Thats why im glad we got bigger all around
Mikkola, kulikov, stenlund, lorentz, gadjo etc all not only upgrades but physically bigger depth

Reactions: Prominence Problem

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
As long as we aren’t a victim of what happened in Nashville, I have to just say, shit happens.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad