OT: Out of town scoreboard

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Toronno Baston series is interesting in deciding who’s the bigger asshole.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Mr. 69, Canada’s favorite Hart-contender, just turned the puck over at the Bruins blueline for what was Leafs’ last chance to tie it ! lool

Do people really think this guy is a good/intelligent hockey-player ?

I take Sam Bennett over that guy any playoffs in any year…

Marner and Matthews don’t have a single clue what winning-hockey is/means… Two solid bums ! lool

Reactions: VIMMM

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I hate this Boston/Toronto series, because I dislike both teams equally and wish they'd both lose. All I can really root for is a 7 game series, so I guess it's "Go Toronto" for now.

Reactions: MaWa

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Mr. 69, Canada’s favorite Hart-contender, just turned the puck over at the Bruins blueline for what was Leafs’ last chance to tie it ! lool

Do people really think this guy is a good/intelligent hockey-player ?

I take Sam Bennett over that guy any playoffs in any year…

Marner and Matthews don’t have a single clue what winning-hockey is/means… Two solid bums ! lool

that was a terrible decision.

I sat at the end the leafs shot twice on Monday night and he and Marner were so forgettable. neither seemed to want the puck on their stick if it meant taking a hit. they were handling hot potatoes out there.

they are both incredibly skilled players who can do amazing things but they fall short when measured against what most North Americans call real hockey players.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Dallas is playing awful, tired hockey and letting the bigger Vegas guys intimidate them.

Reactions: Idiot Stick

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Dallas has a lot of talent

But where are the DOGS at?

Marchment is the only DOG I see

Stars fans, you are down 1?

Singing LIVING ON A PRAYER is low-key f***ed up lmao
Vegas is totally manhandling Dallas. I have no confidence that this won’t be a 4-0 series

Reactions: BabyBennettov

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Vegas is totally manhandling Dallas. I have no confidence that this won’t be a 4-0 series
Dallas is fast.

But Vegas is big and takes up a lot of space.

Their structure is way too good to be beaten by speed

You need DOGS and some patience and be tough.

I want these f***ers

Reactions: KW

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
I had Vegas repeating, this time over Carolina. With stone coming back, adding hanifin, hertl and mantha, even Martinez came back on top of the team they already had, I just don’t see how anyone in the west is taking them out. I get Dallas finished as the top seed and have really deep offense, but this Vegas team is a different animal and by no surprise they’re finding that out. Only possible way a team eliminates them or hell even gets a series to 7 is if Thompson shits the bed. Oettinger has been way too inconsistent for me to think he’d come out on top over this team, I haven’t been thrilled with thompsons play in a lot of the games I watch of theirs but yeah, this just sucks all around. Don’t get how people were doubting them just because they had a lousy regular season. They were always going to be pretty much healthy as soon as the playoffs started and those guys in the playoffs is just a different story. Hope Dallas pulls it off somehow, or anyone in the west, but I just don’t see it

We’re in a good position in our series, still gotta close the deal. With Tampa that’ll always be a tall task, but of course our most competitive window has to coincide with a juggernaut on the other side

Reactions: VIMMM

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Dallas is fast.

But Vegas is big and takes up a lot of space.

Their structure is way too good to be beaten by speed

You need DOGS and some patience and be tough.

I want these f***ers
We can take these motherf***ers.
Gadjo will bone bruise Eichel.
Monty will slap shot break Stone’s spleen.
We’ll take them 4-0.
f*** Vegas.

Reactions: PSLguy

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
When Vegas gets the lead Dallas gets nothing done. Five shots in the third while trailing 2-1. pathetic. And they were the third highest scoring team in the league.

Reactions: RogerRoger

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
When Vegas gets the lead Dallas gets nothing done. Five shots in the third while trailing 2-1. pathetic. And they were the third highest scoring team in the league.
Vegas thinks they’re the biggest and baddest and nobody can touch them. That’s why the best way to play them is HARD and PHYSICAL. Hit the big assholes and their skill players every f***ing time they touch the puck and before you know it they’ll start coughing up the puck at the wrong place and time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad