Out Of Town Scoreboard IV Playoffs, Schedule, Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
That was without question not a 5 minute major and a game misconduct, I'm not even sure it was a penalty at all.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Not a fan of the overturn. There is protecting the goalie and there is babying them. All you have to do is fart on a goalie and it's considered interference. I just think it's fine to expect the goalie to have to battle a little bit sometimes to keep the puck out of the net.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Caps should just go complete Flyers mode. It's by far the best strategy for beating this team. Goon the hell out of it.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Not a fan of the overturn. There is protecting the goalie and there is babying them. All you have to do is fart on a goalie and it's considered interference.

I like it.

There's a lot of ways you can impede a goalie that can't be caught from a refs angle. I'd rather them get that right all the time.

On a side note, Niskanen looked so dejected after hitting Crosby. Obviously, I'm sure he knows his history with concussions since he was with the Penguins at the time.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
lol Kunitz just killed Oshie away from the play with no call. Caps fans must be happy about that :laugh:

May have been incidental, but who knows in this game

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
I get the NHL didn't review goalie interference on the initial review and called it a good goal then they reviewed it for interference. Don't they realize how stupid that is? Or even how confusing to the casual hockey fan watching this marquee matchup.

I don't understand why they don't do what the NFL does. All scoring plays are reviewed that simple no stupid Halle eve for this or that

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
If Crosby is out long we might as well punch the Rags ticket to the Finals now.

I mean if the Rangers were UP 2-0 that'd be one thing...down 2-0 it's not exactly a sure thing they can punch their ticket to the next series :P

Caps should just go complete Flyers mode. It's by far the best strategy for beating this team. Goon the hell out of it.

Hah seriously...that 2012 first-round series was probably the only time I was glad the Flyers were the Flyers in the last decade or so.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I mean if the Rangers were UP 2-0 that'd be one thing...down 2-0 it's not exactly a sure thing they can punch their ticket to the next series :P

Hah seriously...that 2012 series was probably the only time I was glad the Flyers were the Flyers in the last decade or so.

Not to get off track, but I have zero confidence that the Senzzz can win two more games.

Would be a shame if one of the league's best players would be out injured.

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
have to imagine that Crosby has some kind of concussion or neck trauma after that.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA

Hah seriously...that 2012 first-round series was probably the only time I was glad the Flyers were the Flyers in the last decade or so.

DD just trying to fire us up with his Rags Love. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad