Out Of Town Scoreboard 2014 Part V PLAYOFFS & STANLEY CUP Who will you pull for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
Union up 4-2 on Minnesota in the first. Keep it up please. Let something good happen in the hockey world this weekend.

I tuned in just in time to see Union go off for 3 in under 2 minutes. I'm loving Buccigross' frantic enthusiasm, too.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Match ups in the East:
NHL East playoffs: BOS-DET; TB-MTL (home ice TBD); PIT-CBJ; NYR-PHI. Winners of BOS-DET/TB-MTL meet in 2nd rd. Winners of PIT-CBJ/NYR-PHI.

Rangers over Flyers....I hope not, but think so. Rangers always do well against them.

Pens over Columbus. They've beaten them every game this season. But I think it will be close.

Boston over Wings

MTL-TB- no clue.

Last edited:

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
By the way, listening to Buccigross and Melrose on this broadcast makes me miss the good old days of NHL 2Night.

As I post that Minnesota makes it 5-4 Union with 3 minutes left. Hold on Union. Don't pull a Devils.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Jeff Veillette ‏@Jeffler 12s
The Toronto Maple Leafs' 2945 shots against is the most ever given up in an 82 game season.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Flyers are ****ed if mason isn't ready for the playoffs. Emery will destroy them when he gets blown to smithereens by the Rangers.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

next year :yo:

I wouldn't mind him if we can somehow jettison Ryder or even if we can somehow dump Zubrus. I an kind of biased though. I never wanted Gionta to leave in the first place. Maybe Montreal will bring him back.

We absolutely can't have him here if Pete is back though. You'll see a lot of Gionta's on the same line. I would prefer Brian to the ghost Ryder though.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Flyers are ****ed if mason isn't ready for the playoffs. Emery will destroy them when he gets blown to smithereens by the Rangers.

Flyers are ****ed if mason is ready. They are in no way built for playoff hockey. They will give the Rags a series and maybe sneak by but rest of the east would feast on some outside of CBJ (and even they could beat them)

Could beat Pitt maybe but only because they know how to throw them off their game ( though last few years have proved that's not very hard).

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I still think the Rangers will win, but mason would give them a better chance than the worst goaltender in the league.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Keith Kinkaid is Union alumnus.

Nashville winning tonight is good for our draft positioning possibly after the first round.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I still think the Rangers will win, but mason would give them a better chance than the worst goaltender in the league.

I still stand by my words that the Metro is going to get **** on. The division is bad.

Pitt needs to pray they don't get Detroit. (I don't think they can. CBJ has the tiebreaker I believe even if Detroit wins tomorrow).

Not the best matchup for Boston to start with but it does the rest of the east a favor for one to drop early.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I caught the end of the Pittsburgh Philadelphia game. MAF appears to be in true playoff form. Two MAF playoff softies to end the game.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Ironically the brackets stay entirely division-related in the East with Columbus being the wildcard that plays the Pens and Detroit being the wildcard that plays the Bruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad