Tribute Our Toronto Maple Leafs

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Our Toronto Maple Leafs……..

If anyone’s interested , here’s a reprieve from the long haul of a lonnnnmg NHL season at approximately the halfway point.

This thread is dedicated to our illustrious franchise and long storied history ….

A celebration for all that is Leaf Nation ,
from seasoned vets to all you rookies out there .
Also for my friends and foes here on the site .

Let’s rejoice and celebrate with a drink or two or a toke or three .

Is this the year ? Maybe , no matter the outcome , win or lose , it’s in our DNA to be Leaf fans .

So if anyone would like to participate, bring it on ..

Any comments , stats , stories , YouTube videos , pictures , favourite players , anything that can illustrate a journey down memory lane and to celebrate our Mighty mighty Leafs .

I’ll be posting some videos and other along the way ..

So if your down with it , jump on board .

Go Leafs Go !!!!!!

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
My Top Ten

1 Dave Keon
1a Teeder Kennedy
2 Sittler
3 Bower
4 Salming
5 Clark
6 Horton
7 Sundin
8 Broda
9 Clancy
10 AM

1674779986293.jpeg

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada

Have any of you crazies met any of our players ? Great or not so much lol
How was the experience?

The Leafs I’ve met over the years
Sittler
Errol Thompson
Salming
Palmy
Mr Bower

All terrific experiences !

I've been 2 feet away from Clark ... my all time favourite but 50 kids infront jumping at him so I'm not going to be the crazy middle aged guy trying to push kids out of the way lol.

Walked by Travis Green and Trevor kidd early 2000s just said hey and didn't bug them lol.

Met tucker ... nice enough but seemed kinda had a bit of an ego more. Who knows you meet a million ppl a day so it gets redundant. Seemed alright but didn't say much.

Met Corson though right after... beauty. Really nice guy. Joked about tucker and was great saying hi to my kids etc. Talked for 10 minutes talked about his kids too.

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
I've been 2 feet away from Clark ... my all time favourite but 50 kids infront jumping at him so I'm not going to be the crazy middle aged guy trying to push kids out of the way lol.

Walked by Travis Green and Trevor kidd early 2000s just said hey and didn't bug them lol.

Met tucker ... nice enough but seemed kinda had a bit of an ego more. Who knows you meet a million ppl a day so it gets redundant. Seemed alright but didn't say much.

Met Corson though right after... beauty. Really nice guy. Joked about tucker and was great saying hi to my kids etc. Talked for 10 minutes talked about his kids too.
Those are awesome stories
Snd when you mentioned pushing over kids lol i immediately thought of the Seinfeld episode with the fire and George pushing over children to get out first lol
GLG

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Those are awesome stories
Snd when you mentioned pushing over kids lol i immediately thought of the Seinfeld episode with the fire and George pushing over children to get out first lol
GLG

Don't forget the clown first, then the old lady with a walker then the kids (one of which he lifts to throw out of the way). The clown was John Favreau by the way.

View attachment 642113

My 67 Stanley cup ring Mr. Johnny Bower

View attachment 642115

Wait, are you saying you own a Johnny Bower genuine Stanley Cup ring?

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
Don't forget the clown first, then the old lady with a walker then the kids (one of which he lifts to throw out of the way). The clown was John Favreau by the way.

Wait, are you saying you own a Johnny Bower genuine Stanley Cup ring?
Hey Brotha Jowl
I wish , I got this perfectly made rendition of it , every last detail , weight , look , , everything
Here’s the cool part
I bought it from this retired ex- Leaf goalie backup backup backup ( practises and such ) from the 70 s Jack O’Halloran out here in Bc
He’s a youth Pastor and goalie coach
Great guy ,,
He was and is a huge Habs ( Dryden fan ) lol
I talk to him often just lives minutes from me ..
Here’s another couple of pics

1674864700186.jpeg

1674864726510.jpeg

1674864743102.jpeg

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017
Hey Brotha Jowl
I wish , I got this perfectly made rendition of it , every last detail , weight , look , , everything
Here’s the cool part
I bought it from this retired ex- Leaf goalie backup backup backup ( practises and such ) from the 70 s Jack O’Halloran out here in Bc
He’s a youth Pastor and goalie coach
Great guy ,,
He was and is a huge Habs ( Dryden fan ) lol
I talk to him often just lives minutes from me ..
Here’s another couple of pics

View attachment 642701
View attachment 642703

View attachment 642704

Pretty cool. You make me want to be a better Lead fan.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad