Ottawa's Center Depth - How Does is Compare to the Rest of the NHL?

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Turris said he would score 30 goals, then he said he would score 40 goals. He did neither of those. Turris is more of a used car salesman than a forecaster.

I'll be happy if Turris doesn't gloriously **** the bed and he brings 50-60 points to the table.

I like your positivity.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
having depth at center is fine but not having anyone who can produce high offense is concerning....no high end talent.

Turris + Zibby + Legwand arent all going to be 50+pt players....there isn't enough icetime for that

I would rank us with toronto Bozak + Kadri + Santorelli....maybe we are a little better than that

We are much better than that.

Turris>>Bozak
Legwand/Zibby =/<Kadri
Zibby/Legwand>>>Loltorelli

Depends if Kadri breaks out into 70 point player while Bozak keeps up crazy production.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
We are much better than that.

Turris>>Bozak
Legwand/Zibby =/<Kadri
Zibby/Legwand>>>Loltorelli

Depends if Kadri breaks out into 70 point player while Bozak keeps up crazy production.

Kadri is clearly better than Zib right now, and Legwand is a 3C. You're losing credibility making statements like that.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Kadri is clearly better than Zib right now, and Legwand is a 3C. You're losing credibility making statements like that.

Meh, a lot of posters and I think Zibanejad can hit 45-50ish points next year. I don't think Kadri passes 60. Add in Zibanejad's better defensively play and powerforward style of game and he could be slightly more impactful all-around. Notice I did > in Kadri's favor as well. I meant Legwand even more than I did Zibby as well.

Legwand scored 51 points last year on Nashville and Detroit 4th line team. Tell me again how I'm the one losing credibility making statements like that. You say Legwand is number 3C(meaning Zibby will be our 2C) then you think it's crazy to think Zibby will hit 50.

I should be more aggressive the next time I say it; will make me seem more right, amirite?

Btw, you left out part where I said if Kadri broke out it changes things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad