Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandaou

Mar 6, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Doug?????

Hi Doug,

1. Did you get Montreal's confirm on Philly's and Montreal's deal?
2. Did you get my confirm on my deal with Florida?

Claudio

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Claudio Mannarino said:
Hi Doug,

1. Did you get Montreal's confirm on Philly's and Montreal's deal?
2. Did you get my confirm on my deal with Florida?

Claudio

That would be "NO" on both counts, however my cogeco webmail is down at the moment, so if you sent it there, just send it to <[email protected]>. No response from Martin, and the clock is ticking... (3 PM EST, right Drew?).

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Ohio Jones said:
That would be "NO" on both counts, however my cogeco webmail is down at the moment, so if you sent it there, just send it to <[email protected]>. No response from Martin, and the clock is ticking... (3 PM EST, right Drew?).

Hey Doug,

Still haven't gotten confirmation on the deal with me and Claudio. I sent the confirmation last night, as did Claudio, and it was sent to the yahoo account.

This deal was pretty important for me, so just making sure it went through.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Brock said:
Hey Doug,

Still haven't gotten confirmation on the deal with me and Claudio. I sent the confirmation last night, as did Claudio, and it was sent to the yahoo account.

This deal was pretty important for me, so just making sure it went through.

Interesting. I've got lots from each of you individually about other activity, but nothing from either of you, in either mail box, about this deal, although Claudio mentioned it to me today in the chat room. Unfortunately, it's moot in any event, as the deal was apparently contingent on his Satan trade going through, which it didn't (no confirmation from Martin (MTL) before the deadline). Check with Claudio, but just so I know my mail's working, please send through your confirmation again so I at least know it's not a system problem: <[email protected]>.

Mandaou

Mar 6, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Phi - Flo

Brock,

I never got the confirm in from Martin, therefore I couldn't confirm our deal. I apologize. It was out of my hands. As you know, I'd been waiting for Martin to say yeh or neh. He said yeh but never confirmed the deal.

I quit on other negotiations waiting for Satan so I feel your pain.

Claudio

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Claudio Mannarino said:
Brock,

I never got the confirm in from Martin, therefore I couldn't confirm our deal. I apologize. It was out of my hands. As you know, I'd been waiting for Martin to say yeh or neh. He said yeh but never confirmed the deal.

I quit on other negotiations waiting for Satan so I feel your pain.

Claudio

ouch, yeah thats a mutual pain then. Mellanby would have really helped my team too.

HFNHL Red Wings

Come on ... not one person tried blaming it on the fax machine? :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad